PDA

View Full Version : Map Reading Muppet - Yorkshire choppers

STANDTO
28th Apr 2005, 09:40
I am currently at a secret training establishment in Pannal Ash near Harrogate, working on a top secret project.

The last two mornings I have been interrupted by a pair of Pumas out to the west, at low level looking like they are making to land about 3 miles off to the north west. Somewhere in the 26005400 area woudl be my best uneducated guess.

There has been a few Lynx around as well. Truth is, I can't see any obvious destination on the map. As long as it isn't secret, put me out of my misery and tell me where they are going!

I will then spend less time looking out of the window!

STANDTO:confused:

STANDTO
28th Apr 2005, 12:13
Mystery solved

Thanks

:ok:

Nil nos tremefacit
28th Apr 2005, 12:22
Now, using the information given, I can back plot to and calculate your approximate location in Pannal Ash, which I now know to be secret. I can use an educated guess to establish which window or group of windows you are looking out of. I know you are on a top secret project. All I have to do is shoot the daydreamer staring out of the window the next time a helicopter goes past and I have buggered the project by eliminating the person with no sense of security procedures. What are they going to do without a tea boy?:confused:

EESDL
28th Apr 2005, 16:43
Standto
I live 6nm West of your location and can offer the odd trip in a chopper, copper, if you're interested? Now get back to work!!!!

STANDTO
29th Apr 2005, 20:07
To be honest nil nos, CENTREX Pannal Ash isn't really that secret, and the July 2005 promotion exam is just a pain in the Ar$e. After the day I have just had, beinng taken out by a sniper would have been a wlecome respite!

Now safely back on Fraggle Rock, drinking Chardonnay and watching Hells Kitchen.

EEDSL, check yer PM's when you get chance :ok: