PDA

View Full Version : ROSSAIR OLD BOYS/GIRLS meet at Wonderboom

johnnyknoxville
27th Apr 2005, 18:54
Hey all you Rossair people(and everyone else who like aircraft noise and Windhoek lager), lets get together on saturday for a good old debrief at the Wonderboom Airshow.
The terrible twins will provide the skottel braai, so bring a chop and campchair.

(REDTAG ...... any b@tching about outstanding dollars will result in a "shotgun")
:ok:

cavortingcheetah
27th Apr 2005, 19:04
:) I would be there if I could be there. Just checked my logbook.
Last flight for them was March 20th. 1981. ZS-KNF.
Have a great party.:=

Douglas Lee
28th Apr 2005, 10:35
Looking forward too a drink or twooo.

blueline69
28th Apr 2005, 12:36
Hey ya Johnny !:O

Gonna be a bender :yuk: !! Will have a dop or 10 on all the old boys still out in the 'veld' !!!!

You go guys !!! :ok:

:E :E :E

Midlevel
28th Apr 2005, 14:19
To all the ex Rossair folks!!! Have a complete blast! I miss the good times...in a GREAT company!:D :D

Cenrifugel
28th Apr 2005, 15:45
Hope you guys have an awesome time. Wish I was there..

putco
28th Apr 2005, 16:59
Have a gas everyone - make it like a night in the "up the Khyber" in Peshawar. Although Jabbar and Manuel used to dread the next morning....

Ttailed
1st May 2005, 07:16
It was an absolute BLAST !!

Thanks to all the folks who made it and thanks to the terrible twins for providing the hardware !

Folks maybe we need to do the same thing for the Rand airshow I know its also sometime in May ?

Okay chaps have a good one !

Tt

Solid Rust Twotter
1st May 2005, 08:51
Wandered across to find Spice but without any luck. Returned to comfy chair, cool box and braai at the hangar and missed getting together with the manne. Glad it was a good one and will formulate serious plans to make the next one.:ok:

johnnyknoxville
1st May 2005, 13:17
Thanks for a great airshow. It was great to catch up and skinder with all the old friends.
Lets do it again sometime. (or "nextime", hey blueline, maybe you can do the next MD flypast, just like Angolan days in a 1900)

Bottomline, it was nice to see how everyone moved on and nobody gave up on the aviation thing after all that have happened.

Ok, off to scrub the coolerbox and campchair, 'cause Emanuel and Jabar has gone awol.

(No sir Spanner, that's definately not alluminium filings you see on my Leatherman!)

spice
4th May 2005, 12:21
It was really great to see everyone and have that long awaited pink g & t! SRT so sorry I missed you, was running around like a headless chicken at the Naturelink stand.

Solid Rust Twotter
5th May 2005, 21:37
De nada

Will contact you in the week some time....