PDA

View Full Version : anyone got recent Aeroflot experience?

Tolsti
27th Apr 2005, 10:22
Will be heading back to the UK late May and am looking around at flights. I have a bit of luggage to take back so am looking for a C or F seat (extra bags allowance)and as it's a long way I want to do it in comfort. (came here Air Frog Y.... never again)

Aeroflot are offering a good enough price for C or Y via Moscow. I haven't been on them for several years though..... anyone got more recent longhaul experience with them??

cheers......

slim_slag
27th Apr 2005, 12:59
Was on the SIN-BKK leg of your possible flight sometime last year. Was one of the old Illyushins, superb vodka selection in C, unfortunately not enough time to sample them all, food fine, service interesting, seats not too good,. Their seats in their more recent aircraft are a lot better, and the vodka trolley second to none too.

Tolsti
9th May 2005, 03:59
Contacted Aeroflot to book and found that their F class is no longer available on the route. But they have repriced C class to the old F class price. "but you'll be in the old F Class section Sir".... nice try.

Have gone for Etihad business class via AUH.....can't find out too much about them.... trip reports etc... anyone care to comment?

UNKNOWN
20th May 2005, 11:34
Hello find out it was nice with Aeoflottttt ???!!!!

Tolsti
20th May 2005, 14:30
ended up flying Etihad instead..... wonderful experience, Pearl class. V good food, industrial strength gin and tonics and super service. Verg good value. Will fly them again.