PDA

View Full Version : Origin Pacific

cnsnz
27th Apr 2005, 07:01
Nelson's Origin Pacific Airways has appointed an Australian husband-and-wife team as new chief executive and general manager of passenger services.
Dallas and Susan Hay are moving to Nelson after spending the last seven years at South Australia's O'Connor Airlines.

CT7
1st May 2005, 02:30
How long will they last given that OP have lost the DHL contract....

belowMDA
1st May 2005, 21:25
not the Nancy Sinatra version of CNS is it?

cnsnz
1st May 2005, 22:26
lost me with that one,must be before my time

feather stroker
1st May 2005, 23:27
Interesting comment CT7 you must be top management at OPAL or DHL. Or is it just a guess? Maybe something you heard whispered eh? Mind you always good to post something like that to rattle a few cages.

CT7
10th May 2005, 10:48
Are you going to confirm that OP no longer have the DHL contract..... I think so. Maybe DHL have gone into partnership with an AKL based freight outfit.....

Could you also possibly confirm the very strong rumour that Mike Pero flies Air Nsn to Nelson from Chc as an un-named board member seems to always cancel his (Mikes) ticket on OP. I wonder why??

Rattle, Rattle......

Don Mask
13th May 2005, 02:02
Pero flew with Eagle from AKL - ROT yesterday........

ZK-NSN
14th May 2005, 01:15
CT7 - Dont tell us your listening to rumours and actually taking them serously?
The DHL contract is renewed yearly (from memory) but last time i was looking with my own eye's DHL freight was still going on Origin. As for Mike Pero, he and other Origin staff travel on ANZ when reqd, just because his booking is cancelled (on QO) doesnt mean he cant get on the flight. Staff no matter their position are always the first offloaded to ANZ.
I doubt your rattling cages, Most people in Origin know little fact about the politic's. Im picking you as an outsider know even less.

Don - would be pretty difficult for him to travel that sector on Origin, seeing how they dont fly it.

Mike is probably just starting to relise he would have seen better returns from investing in the Whanuga education system.:ok:

MOR
14th May 2005, 02:11
Yes Mr Mortgage is proving the truth of the old aviation adage, that you make a small fortune in aviation by starting with a big one... :rolleyes:

CT7
14th May 2005, 21:54
But for how long will OP continue to carry the freight.....?

You didn't cover the point that MP's tickets were cxld by an OP board member on the day of the meeting that he was supposed to be at..... Conspiracy theory maybe..... or maybe just that RI still can't let the reigns go......
I maybe an outsider but I know those inside...

ZK-NSN
23rd May 2005, 04:44
It makes no difference if there being cancelled on the day, he's a major shareholder and well known to staff, he would get on the flight anyway. find a different conspiracy theory ct, how about the moon landing, this one is getting old.

"But for how long will OP continue to carry the freight.....?"

answer, for as long as they have the contract.

CT7
23rd May 2005, 06:41
Sure, If you want to sweep it under the rug. Bit too close to home eh...?

Dashim
8th Jun 2005, 07:34
Guys
These rumours are getting out of hand. Pero has spent ime on the fllight deck with us and let's face it Origin doesn't fly most of the sectors that Pero needs to fly. I see him most weeks up and down on QF and NZ. The ROT sector is obviously not a QO sector. Cheers QOFO