PDA

View Full Version : "The Ultimately Pointless Website" - anyone know where it's gone?

Thud_and_Blunder
27th Apr 2005, 06:44
Greetings,

One of my many PPRuNe-discovered links, "The Ultimately Pointless Website" aka www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk - home of some of the best little .gifs and smileys I've ever seen - seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. Does anyone know any current links, or alternatively know of any website with the same or very similar content? Thanks.

amanoffewwords
27th Apr 2005, 08:39
yep http://www.planetsmilies.com

The other one had bandwidth problems, I think.

Thud_and_Blunder
27th Apr 2005, 13:23
Thanks. Wish I'd saved the "Brit Army" avatars - they were priceless. Must go and search for some more "flying pigs"...

Coconutty
27th Apr 2005, 20:12
... was going to PM you to let you know that there are still a few "Flying Pigs" back home looking after Molly ! ... but your Inbox" runneth over :ok:

Thud_and_Blunder
28th Apr 2005, 17:04
Coconutty - thanks! I did receive a snottagram from PPRuNe Towers telling me to clear the detritus from my PM box; I'd no idea I'd let all that clutter accumulate...

All I've got to do now is work out which of Molly's Mates you might be... Whatever, look after her - assuming of course that she's actually in a fit state to work these days :D

If anyone does actually know where those flying-pig and Brit Army avatars might currently be hiding, please either let me know or - better yet - send me a copy so's I can get them hosted on the site "amanof..." kindly steered me toward.