PDA

View Full Version : MyTravel assessment days

richterscale10
26th Apr 2005, 09:10
Anyone been on one recently - or could give ma an insight as to what happens? Got a call this morning and am off to ine on Friday!!!

crewboi83
26th Apr 2005, 13:39
I used to work for MYT 2003-2004 and I loved it, infact I'm thinking of reapplying to go back next summer but this time in Manchester. Its fab, I loved every minute of it, like all airlines it had good points and bad. One of the good points was the money, for an airline that was in the ****, MYT is one of the best paid in my eyes.
The interviews when i went in 2002 was a ice breaker, a test of maths and english and then group stuff.... then a 2-2-1 if you were succesful.
Apprently it has changed and now you have to do a little presentation on something...
Good luck though and fingers X!

330-Purser
26th Apr 2005, 15:30
I didn't think MYT would still be recruiting after the fiasco with offering people jobs up north then sending out letters saying they'd changed their requirements. very odd!

What base did you apply for richter?

richterscale10
27th Apr 2005, 07:31
yeah - me too - it has been a funny one! Applied fo BHX - then they had no room left there before they even asked me forward - then they said there was no room left anywhere - then they said that they has some space in LGW and did I wanna go!!!! So - will see on Friday when I get there!!

Life's full of mysteries!!

Hope I'm not treading on anyone's toes!

330-Purser
27th Apr 2005, 08:51
Well best of luck richter and I hope they don't mess you about if you get offered the job.

Don't worry, your certainly not treading on my toes. I won't be giving up my seat on the A330 just yet ;)

Don't forget to let us know how you get on.