PDA

View Full Version : Flightschools....

zomerkoning
26th Apr 2005, 08:28
I recently visited FTE in Jerez and Aeromadrid and found both schools to be very professional and seem to be well run. Now I have to choose which school I want to go to.

Both school had a good feeling to them, so no real winners there. Aeromadrid wins it on total flying and sim hours, but the course is 5 months shorter at FTE, so that can be expected. A major plus for Aeromadrid is that it is a good 14.000 euro's cheaper, only thing you don't get with Aeromadrid is 3 meals a day... (for 14.000 euro's I can eat out every day for 3 years :)

I have been reading about airline connections the schools have and that nothing is certain, but it seems everyone has a different view on the subject. I does however seem that FTE does have the better connections than Aeromadrid, but does that still matter??

I am really confused at the moment as which flightschool I should pick, any thoughts??

Farrell
26th Apr 2005, 09:53
Yep.....here's my advice and I wish I had gotten the same!

Be your own man; make your own decisions based on what you see; do not make a decision on a fancy website (the place I went to was nothing like the website!); talk to the people there; there will be good points and bad points at all schools; make the decision, go to the flight school - live and learn.

if it all goes t!ts up........you've only yourself to blame!

good luck :ok: