PDA

View Full Version : BA sim ride

flybymerchant
25th Apr 2005, 22:21
Does anyone know where to find a BAC 1-11 sim for short term cramming hire? Any help much appreciated;)

dino78
25th Apr 2005, 23:40
Yes there is one in a Trainingscenter in Miami, but as a foreigner you are only allowed to do some training after a long lasting approval procedure......Anyway, I think it makes no sense to do it, they do not only check if you can fly this old bastard, they are more interested in your CRM and how you develop during the session. I was there 2 weeks ago and it wasn`t a very good perfomance from my side flying wise, but I passed it and already got the job there to start in July. So just relax and show your best CRM.

Good Luck

RNP
27th Apr 2005, 23:01
Dino78

Please check your PM's.

RNP

expedite_climb
28th Apr 2005, 08:51
EAC have one at BOH that doesnt fly, but they'll let you sit in an see where everything is.

I hear there is one in Dublin that still works.

Just work on your basic scan, and CRM, helping the other guy out as much as you can and you'll be fine.

mateyboy
30th Apr 2005, 19:35
There is a Bac 1-11 at the Aer Lingus sim hut in Dublin. I did some work on the 737-200, but sat in the 1-11. It seemed pretty much retired to me although they may be able to do something for you.