PDA

View Full Version : How long to be called for EZY?

Cleared ILS approach
24th Apr 2005, 23:51
Dear all,

Just a quick one : How long to be called for an interview at EZY? Of course it depends if F/O or Cpt, but I'm more interested in F/O. Is there any chance to be called without 1500TT. 1200h TT, 850h jet, is that enough?

Thanks for your advices.

Regards

Stone Cold
25th Apr 2005, 11:32
It depends on what their needs are, it took me about 5 months from the time I applied to get called for a interview. The experience you mentioned is more than enough.

Cleared ILS approach
26th Apr 2005, 14:05
I was also just wondering how long it takes to get a confirmation that EZY received my application. I sent it on saturday, no automatic reply yet.

Regards

deeceethree
26th Apr 2005, 19:23
I applied Aug 2004. Called for interview Jan 2005. Sim less than a week later. Placed in holding pool Feb 2005.

Received telephone call in April 2005 for course starting at end of July 2005.

max767
27th Apr 2005, 18:49
Hi deeceethree,

Can you tell me for which base they called you and on what airplane?

Nil further
28th Apr 2005, 00:39
C. I . A

EZY published ( look at the web page and on insideeasyjet) are1500hours. Changed last year , November i think.
NF

deeceethree
28th Apr 2005, 18:31
max767

Check your PMs

Norman Stanley Fletcher
29th Apr 2005, 00:51
You may be interested to know that in the latest edition of 'The Stable Approach' which is a monthly internal flight ops newletter to pilots there was an interesting little paragraph filler. It said:

"Pilot Recruitment - A plea from the Recruitment Team, they are presently working very hard to clear a backlog of pilot applications and recruiting a lot of Cabin Crew as we continue to expand at a very significant rate. For those of you who have friends or former colleagues waiting to join easyJet, please ask them to be patient - they will get an assessment date eventually but the task remains, as ever, enormous."

That may explain some of the delay and I hope it gives those waiting some hope. For what it is worth, working for easyJet is a great job and is worth waiting for. Best of luck to all those in limbo.