PDA

View Full Version : Has your plane nearly crashed?

Virgin Atlantic
24th Apr 2005, 13:16
Hiya guys,

Im currently at college and i need a casestudy from a cabin crew points of view about their flight having a emergency and nearly crashing. I would be really grateful if someone could help me. If you wanna remain annoymous thats fine then message me privately.

I really hope someone can help me.

two speed prop 3
24th Apr 2005, 14:11
We nearly died when the captain had a near fatal choking incident with a bagel. We came to within three hundred feet of hitting the drink. It was shocking.

God bless America and Bagels!

EasyBaby
24th Apr 2005, 17:34
Cabin crew points of view would include Oh Sh*te!!!!!

EB;)

OzzieO
24th Apr 2005, 20:52
Was in a crash landing does it count?

atyourcervix73
25th Apr 2005, 20:02
Most F/O's Ive flown with..fly better than the Captains!!! (just standing up for the f/o's)

CarltonBrowne the FO
25th Apr 2005, 20:26
Thanks atyourcervix... and I'll continue to support that remark until the day I switch seats!

DELTABOY
27th Apr 2005, 09:41
was involved in a very near miss when operating an L-1011 flight with in the middle east back in the early 90's. as i walked into the flight deck to serve them with their meal trays i looked up to see another L-1011(airlanka) hurtling towards us , fortunately the flight crew were quick to respond & both us & the airlanka aircraft norrowly missed each other. needless to say the flight engineer ended up with 2 full dinners down his back & we all needed to change our trousers! felt a bit like a scene from an airport movie, but it really shook me up for quite some time.:eek:

Doors to Automatic
27th Apr 2005, 10:44
I was on a BMI flight going into Hannover once (1st officer flying) and we were weaving all over the place. The aircraft was banking sharply even over the threshold and then "landed" without flaring. Several bins opened. The captain came onto the PA to apologise for the landing!!