PDA

View Full Version : Dubai Housing/Schooling

sandune
23rd Apr 2005, 15:30
Please, what’s the latest on EK’s housing allowance for:
F/Os:
Capts:

Approximately how much does it really cost for a 4 Bedroom place (3 Teenagers in Secondary school). No need for 5 stars BUT, close to Secondary school, good A/C, easy access to pool (or resident’s club) would be great?

How much does it really cost for Secondary school (international)?

Thank you

chinny
25th Apr 2005, 07:05
Hi sand dune-

Would love to give you some of the gen but Oblaaspop will probably shoot me down in flames,however, as I understand it secondary education at the moment is oversubscribed in Dubai-this is improving but slowly-there are lots of new schools being built-depending on the school-prices range from 30,000dhs-60,000dhs a year??? I am sure there will be differing ranges.

Housing depends on where you are looking-looking to rent or buy?Any where from 100,000 dhs for 4 bed to 300,000+,the closer to schools ammenities the higher the asking price.have a look on www.Explorer-Publishing.com some good gen in that.Any other stuff look at other thread-living in Dubai-or PM me.

fatbus
25th Apr 2005, 08:55
Allowances may change come Wed
Company still to provide villa for family, might change to allowance and you find your own, that will be hard.
New schools to be ready for 05/06, just heard Wellington,not sure what type of school has lowered their rates for a 2 year period(out by the new mall)