PDA

View Full Version : For the Ladies ?--mmmmm !

Krystal n chips
22nd Apr 2005, 11:31
I am sure there are those on here who would "neither confirm nor deny" of course--although there are certainly a couple who would ! :D concerning the link below !

http://www.guardian.co.uk/women/story/0,,1466085,00.html

And for Jerricho---can you make the link with my affinity then ? :D :ok:

Parapunter
22nd Apr 2005, 12:14
If you need a book:rolleyes: No wonder the divorce rate is so high.

Konkordski
22nd Apr 2005, 12:16
Another problem licked. :)

Krystal n chips
22nd Apr 2005, 13:25
Well as far as the book goes, think of the arduous research it must have involved !:p --thanks to Pprune for including this smiley :ok:

PilotsPal
22nd Apr 2005, 13:46
Seems to me that men who are already virtuoso exponents of the Great Art are going to be the first to rush out and buy it - just in case there's a trick or two they haven't yet discovered.

I'm sure I'd have found it fascinating reading when I was young however being just as enthusiastic a recipient as ever I was I think I shall have to obtain a copy - just in case there's a trick or two I haven't yet discovered.

Onans Girlfriend
22nd Apr 2005, 13:54
I err :O have err :O nothing to add.

Pilots Pal,

Can I borrow your book please

tall and tasty
22nd Apr 2005, 16:10
Just asking but why do men need books?

Why not just ask the lady in question what she likes or not. :E

Every woman is different and what works for some may not for others

TnT :p :O :ok:

Onans Girlfriend
22nd Apr 2005, 16:14
Just asking but why do men need books

So you dont know Jerricho and Onan then? They would both need a road map!

Jerricho
22nd Apr 2005, 17:50
Just asking but why do men need books?
*Shrug*

Everybody knows men never read the instuctions. ;)

Turn it into an educational video with Bruce Willis and Sharon Stone........now that would be something to pay attention to.

Duckbutt
22nd Apr 2005, 17:59
Everybody knows men never read the instuctions.

Or will never stop and ask for directions..........

tall and tasty
22nd Apr 2005, 18:02
Or will never stop and ask for directions..........

But in this context if it just like the golden shot.........

Left a bit right a bit etc etc.....................

:p :p

TnT

Ps What could be simpler?????

oh just thought that means a man has to listen to the woman!!!!!!!! :eek: :ok:

X-QUORK
22nd Apr 2005, 18:04
The standard of threads on Jetblast is really going down.

airship
22nd Apr 2005, 18:25
Yup, I'm going to give JB a rest this weekend and do some woodwork. Tongue-and-grooving I think they call it...

Jerricho
22nd Apr 2005, 18:40
Fill a few cracks............

Howard Hughes
22nd Apr 2005, 22:44
For the first 30 years of my life I merely paid "lip service" to the art of cunnilingus, but now life "tastes", oh so sweet.....

Cheers, HH.

:ok:

ShyTorque
22nd Apr 2005, 23:20
TnT,

Golden Shot?

"Bernie, the bolt!"

Say no more! ;)

Whirlygig
23rd Apr 2005, 00:04
Some new research that comes up with.... nothing new!!!

Cheers

Whirls

who is also, sadly, old enough to remember Bernie The Bolt!

... how about a Brownie Point for who can remember the name of the female assistant? Shy Torque?

Tolsti
23rd Apr 2005, 00:12
Anne Ashton was the regular assistant

acbus1
23rd Apr 2005, 06:47
This all leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

... how about a Brownie Point....
Even moreso.

The only use for a book that I can figure is as something firm to rest your chin on.

Or wedge it vertically up her crack to elevate the target area.

Jees! Just do it, experiment, learn from responses, everyones different anyway.....don't waste money on an "expert" book.

My only rules.......

A shower together first.

Early warning of a fart. :ugh:

Scrubbed
23rd Apr 2005, 07:15
I haven't eaten a brownie since... oooohhh.... way back when I was in scouts.

gatfield
23rd Apr 2005, 07:19
Maybe you guys that question the need for a book on this topic, are exactly the guys that need it.

You think you know what you are doing and can't do it any better.

You might be wrong! :eek:

Scrubbed
23rd Apr 2005, 07:28
How about the Voice of Reason on this topic... where's Davaar????

Ah yes Goatfield, but then there's the age-old question... predictable as it is:

How do you satisfy a woman??

Who cares....

But there IS another pearl of wisdom in a similar vein:

How do you make a hormone?

allan907
23rd Apr 2005, 07:30
I'm great at oral sex............I talk about it for hours!!

BTW If aerlingus is so bloody good for you ladies then why not heed the plea for horatio for us blokes. What goes around comes around ....er, as it were!

Describe the worst blow job you ever had.........

Bloody FANTASTIC!!!

acbus1
23rd Apr 2005, 08:06
Maybe you guys that question the need for a book on this topic, are exactly the guys that need it.
Womens logic.........see how it works?

Maybe you women who question the competence of men who question the need.........err, where am I......question.......the.....men......ah yes....... for a book on this topic are exactly the women who need to be denied.

Plenty more fish in the sea.

(well, tastes like fish, anyway).

Heatseeker
23rd Apr 2005, 08:11
I wish they wouldn't use such a big word for it as cunilingus - I can never get my tongue around it.

Heat :{ :{

Tolsti
23rd Apr 2005, 09:56
how do you make a hormone?

Don't pay her!!!!!

Scrubbed
23rd Apr 2005, 12:40
Yeah that'd work too........

ShyTorque
23rd Apr 2005, 13:02
There were a number of hostesses. Carol Dilworth, Andrea Lloyd and Anita Richardson were three. I think Anne Aston was a bit later.

Jerricho
23rd Apr 2005, 14:33
way back when I was in scouts.

You weren't an altar boy as well perchance?

Krystal n chips
23rd Apr 2005, 16:34
Well if music is the food of love---I suppose "Down, Down, deeper on Down" from the good old Quo would be best ? :p ---

I'll get me coat then !

Ascend Charlie
23rd Apr 2005, 23:36
Interviewer (to US comedian Lenny Bruce): Mr Bruce, don't you find cunnilingus ... umm... distasteful?

Lenny: Man, distaste is da best taste in da woild!

Spodman
24th Apr 2005, 09:43
Once heard contentment defined as reading the Sunday papers in bed, while eating hot buttered toast with c*nty fingers.

Works for me if the whiskers are likewise.

tart1
24th Apr 2005, 20:18
>Every woman is different and what works for some may not for others<

I think this is very true TnT. Even the most experienced man may have to work on it a bit before he finds out what a particular woman really likes!! It's a tough job but someone's got to do it you know. :p

>Early warning of a fart<

You romantic old thing you! :}

Scrubbed
24th Apr 2005, 20:26
I think it's a good idea not to get into this practice with a chick until you know where she's been.

A good alternative, is to "assume the position," get in close... then use your finger to wiggle it which will feel very much like a tongue to her.

Safe sex :ok:

Farrell
24th Apr 2005, 20:39
I just bought it online! Can't wait!

SyllogismCheck
24th Apr 2005, 20:53
If you believe that to be the case then I imagine you would be scrubbed fairly early on!
I can say with certainty that every 'chick' who's had the pleasure whilst in my company could tell the difference between the two! :E

tart1 and TnT Aint that the truth! Very different! The real trouble begins when you apply the right preference to the wrong person or vise versa. :uhoh:

Scrubbed
24th Apr 2005, 21:02
Maybe so..... but maybe they're too polite or too shocked. Either way, it hasn't failed me yet.

There was one girl, though, who was very very sensitive in that particular area. Over-sensitive, you might say.

So (after checking her "papers") I offered to "numb" it for her....

Numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb............:E

tart1
24th Apr 2005, 21:03
Scrubbed - I would not like to get into this position or any other with a man unless I knew where he's been either! :p

And, I'm sure others here will agree, there would be no pulling the wool over our eyes with regard to your digital theory. :hmm:

Scrubbed
24th Apr 2005, 21:06
get it?????? "Numb"???

SyllogismCheck
24th Apr 2005, 21:09
There's an easy solution to the 'where have they been' problem. ;)

Scrubbed
24th Apr 2005, 21:12
"Numb."

It's kinda like the noise you make.

I don't really like doing it, anyway. It reminds me too much of the mafia:

One slip of the tongue and you're in the sh!t.... :uhoh:

tart1
24th Apr 2005, 21:32
No I don't know this noise at all!!!

I think I know you though, Scrubbed, or at least I know a bloke very like you!! :E

acbus1
25th Apr 2005, 06:08
I've known lots of scrubbers. :}

.......and I'll thank you for less of the "old", tart1.

[boomy voice]acbus1........Body of a young man, skill and experience of a....not so young man.[/boomy voice]

Available Wednesdays and Saturdays. :E

;)

tall and tasty
25th Apr 2005, 08:58
There's an easy solution to the 'where have they been' problem

SC which is???

TnT :p :p

tart1
25th Apr 2005, 09:00
Sorry acbus ............ you romantic young thing!! ;)

Yes I would like to know that answer as well SC. :confused:

AirYard
25th Apr 2005, 14:52
staying very very very far away from this one:P.....<<<too young:P

But did find scrubbers lines very funny, even if no one else did...

numb numb numb numb ehehehehe. get it?
:ugh:

SyllogismCheck
25th Apr 2005, 18:07
TnT, You know full well what I mean. tart1, ask TnT.

Farrell
1st May 2005, 05:59
the book arrived yesterday, and folks.......it's brilliant!

there are a few things in this book that i won't be sharing with anyone.....except those who 'need' them!

VTA
1st May 2005, 11:30
I think that books hit it right on the button :p

tart1
1st May 2005, 11:41
I don't think I would like to be hit on the button by books!!

:E :E :E :E :E

See I told you - apostrophes make all the difference! :8

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 15:17
A thread with a bit of life in it indicates keen common interest amongst the browsing hoards, or should one say herds.
Numb numb numb indeed. If it were not enough that our female companions on spaceship earth are blessed with the lack of need to produce an errection, with the ability to lie back and shudder under multiple orgasms, to be in the main the persued as oppossed to the persuer; we are now informed that the lowly male is sadly deficient in the gentle art of cunnilingus. A best seller has now been boosted by the massive puchases by delighted readers (one wonders which sex predominated) to make sure that those of us who may already have sampled the delights may do so armed with the finer point of just how to raise ourselves from the ranks of humble lowly amateur to the dizzy hights of licker extrodinaire and possesser of the five star lingual delight organ.
Having read the instructions our budding afficionados will no doubt endevour to titilate delight and generaly work up into a frenzy those lucky objects of their obligatory practice sessions. I can only hope that seasoned and experienced judges of the art will duly circulate amongst the hopefull improvers to pass comment on their progress. Could not some impromptue gathering of likeminded individuals all of course with only the most unselfish of motives be convened to see that general standards amonst us obviously woefully inadequate one orgasm per fifteen minute no-hopers be raised given new life and pointed in the right direaction.
Any volunteers
:p :p :p :) :ok:

waiting for the :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

flapsforty
1st May 2005, 15:57
woefully inadequate one orgasm per fifteen minute no-hopers

ROTFLMAO. :ok:

Paterbrat, I sometimes think that women's ability to have multiple ogasms is a form of divine justice. ;) The ultimate form of positive discrimination if you will.

.... and of course a reward for staying married to the same bloke for ever so he can hone his proficiency to a very high standard indeed......

Paterbrat
1st May 2005, 16:12
Flaps I do humbly appologise. I may be quoting statistics obtained in earlier trials of the equipment you understand. Just as manufacturers are presently under fire for using test pilots and aircraft fresh from the factory i understand there may be variations in my numbnumbnumbers.

I hereby disassociate myself from any claims made on behalf of the male sex and can only hope that those ppruners who may have exceeded these 'average' results will forgive me. I have of course hear wildly exaggerated claims from some of my younger more vigorous F/O's over the years however have tended to give these little credence, though I have often wondered if I may have been doing them an injustice.

The new manual of course will go one hopes some way towards a leveling of the oragsm playing field and look forward to the general promulgation of the said instuctional handbook.:)