paint job years ago.

That bird ended up in a 'great ball of F__"

Hope no one gets offended,
just my 'idle' mind looking at a new
paint job.

:(

Diz
22nd Apr 2005, 18:17
Doesn't bother me at all.In the cockpit it's still the same.When you're being reliefed ,don't even think of the bunk.The sleeperettes are cool....

Sultan Ismail
24th Apr 2005, 10:17
Not much change at the back either, except the entertainment system which is First Class, a choice of over 60 films all on demand, i.e. they start when you select them.

The choice is very good, from current productions like The Aviator, Lemony Snicket etc. to old timers like Dial M for Murder and The Phildelphia Story.

Came down on the London flight last night (dep LHR 1200) couldn't get an upgrade with my points, a long waiting list, had been the same going up on Wednesday evening.

As usual the food and service were excellent.

Malaysia Boleh

fly-fishing
29th Apr 2005, 05:36
Personally I still prefer the 9M-MPH coz it goes faster, (9 more miles per hour).

Just kidding.

Anyway saw 9M-MPD in heathrow a few days back, looks ok but they missed the tail section, it looks empty!

ps really missed all the green kebaya's :ugh:

geo7E7
4th May 2005, 05:24
"They" purposely made it such away...the missing section means some missing vital part in the whole organization lah.... Look at the tail section real closely guys......;)

fly-fishing
21st May 2005, 08:16
"They" purposely made it such away...the missing section means some missing vital part in the whole organization lah.... Look at the tail section real closely guys......

I have not seen the aircraft properly GEO7E7, if you don't mind what was it missing? I saw it once in LHR park beside me. But I was getting a bit nostalgic about it so I just look somewhere else. MAS was a good company but run by a bunch of c:mad: :ugh: :{ n

Tha language of PPRuNe is English unless you are on one of the country specific forums. Thanks, BE