PDA

View Full Version : Big Hazard on BHD Ramp!

Cheers Buddy
21st Apr 2005, 20:46
An unusual hazard has arisen at BHD in recent weeks. This is no ordinary hazard. It is dangerous around aircraft - especially when driving pushback tugs and teaching manual load control. Reports are unconfirmed, but it is rumoured its name is Magic Buff and looks like a Yeti!! It originates from Lancashire but has been in hiding in LPL for many years. If seen DO NOT APPROACH as it is highly dangerous and makes a weird sound rather like "WELL YA KNOW EEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!"

You've all been warned!!!

JB007
21st Apr 2005, 20:53
LANCASHIRE!!!!!! So not good....if I spot him, props to Max!!!!!

ops 69
22nd Apr 2005, 00:42
i no who you mean i saw him on the ramp of all places sunny liverpool but he was doing no harm really apart from cleaning the odd window and looking for cheers buddy. it must be said i hope all is well in bhd as you do not need the yeti man causing murder were will he end up next ony the yeti nows that answer. i think gatwick watch out london its going of

cwllpl
22nd Apr 2005, 06:22
i've heard he was spotted at ABZ a few weeks ago, they are all still in councelling.

Magic Buff
22nd Apr 2005, 17:52
I'm back, so your all f*****, anyway hope you had a good week.
Ops 69, yeah yeah it is your fault , cheers buddy, or should I say ' Bronsky Beat fascist bully boy' and cwllpl (whoops I broke my fingernail), I believe youve all been seen at Liverpool, though in the case of cwlllpl not on the ramp.

Got tired of P.T.H.O.I. JB have you and now decided to join in someone elses\' argument, go and find your own or we will set Cheers Buddy on you

cumberland
24th Apr 2005, 21:34
IT'S NOT FAIR!! Why me? I tried so very hard to get rid, very very hard indeed! Now he belong's to me again:{ Whats big hairy and hits Mondeo's on the way to work? Not him it was a BMW! or was it? But dont worryabout dat.;)

03 headset man
28th Apr 2005, 12:55
the yeti has been spotted in the local retail park walking a dog as he bought the wrong lead for the tv. he arrived bavk in the office very stressed out god only nows what went on does anybody no

Cheers Buddy
28th Apr 2005, 13:17
03 Headset man

I believe that the yeti man has totally lost it. He came in booting chairs and was an very angry Yeti!!
Rumour has it it was started because some tool has pinched the TV/video lead and he is fuming!!!
He went to a local store to buy a new lead but is the wrong one!!- he bought a dog lead!! rather than take it back he just decided to take his pooch for a walk!! Woof Woof Well ERRRR!!
Oh dear!!

Magic Buff
28th Apr 2005, 16:37
Has anybody noticed That Jimmy Sommerville, former lead singer with the communards, and notorious gender bender, seems to have hung up his musical boots and taken up a job working for Aviance at LPL on the ramp, and what is Ops 69 going to do about it, other than his usual. Someone said that Cheers Buddy, admires him greatly, can anyone elaborate on the subject?
Cheers