PDA

View Full Version : Conduction of a CV

Halfbaked_Boy
21st Apr 2005, 18:08
Hey chaps,

I haven't posted in this particular forum for a while, so I'll make a brief introduction - I'm a PPL student shortly to undertake my GCSE examinations (and make no exempt they are of highest priority at this time!) with the aspirations of most on these boards. I'm planning to take four A Levels in Maths, Physics, Economics and Law. I've made a decision to let University go for a burden - I've decided to get my head hard to the grindstone at A Level as opposed to an extra 2/3 years studying for a degree that 'may' not reinforce my chances of employment.

Right, to the blog, my question is, as prospective pilots with, for example, our Frozen ATPLs/MCCs/IRs etc etc. with a job instructing, do we conduct our CVs to airlines in a formal or a formal yet unambiguous way of writing? That is to say, do we want to appear as computers with expert presentation skills, or as human beings who can throw in the odd exclamation mark and know how to blend words together and still keep that edge of formality?

Hope I haven't exhausted myself out, and all replies gratefully received.

Cheers, Jack.

Halfbaked_Boy
21st Apr 2005, 20:21
Mike, thank you very much for the reply, it's appreciated. I'll heed to this advice because it is what I personally thought they are looking for.

Even though the brunt of my question has been answered, any expansion is more than welcomed!

Cheers, Jack.

spaceman1000
22nd Apr 2005, 16:21
you can just ask for an application form without sending any CV.It works too. if they have an opening they will contact you.