PDA

View Full Version : Piter is a scumbag and should be shot........again

Jerricho
21st Apr 2005, 12:08
Take the hint you oxygen thief.

Cock.

BlueDiamond
21st Apr 2005, 12:11
Got to admit, Jerricho ... you're faster than a heat-seeking ferret, mate.

:p

McAero
21st Apr 2005, 12:11
Brilliant mate. I have a hangover from hell and you still made me laugh.

Can't buy you a beer in vancouver but let me know if you're in Glasgow in the next few months. :cool:

CR2
21st Apr 2005, 12:13
One has alerted Flappy & Co...

:hmm:

Jerricho
21st Apr 2005, 12:16
I'm guessing this asshat tries to pick up ladies in the same manner.

Wonder if his parents were expecting children when he was born.

timmcat
21st Apr 2005, 12:31
One would pay good money to see flaps having a face to face 'discussion' with aforesaid tosser.

Buster Hyman
21st Apr 2005, 12:54
'Bout time you did sumfink constructive Ratty! Rather than abusing honest Prooners whilst you're supposed to be imitating a Load Controller!:hmm: :uhoh: :ouch: :}

Jerricho
21st Apr 2005, 13:13
Oh well.......at least he's provided a little entertainment for the last hour or so of my night shift. Thank you Piter.

Right, I'm off to bed.

(Oh look! Morning Flappy, Wholi or FB, whoever it may be ;) )

Jerricho
21st Apr 2005, 17:13
For those that came in late, Mr Piter was doing his best to try and better our lives by providing one and all with opportunities to obtain free technological advances in entertainment. How you ask? Simply by clicking on the links he so thoughtfull provided.

It it his selfless and thoughtful use of the Internet that makes it such a joyous place to use. Infact, I now feel I have somewhat over-reacted to the whole situation, and would like to invite Mr Piter (who I believe resides in California) for a frank exchange of ideas over a cooling beverage or two..........then rip his ears off and kick his ass.

Caslance
21st Apr 2005, 17:14
Surely ripping the owner's ears off will suffice?

Why pick on an innocent donkey? :sad:

Jerricho
21st Apr 2005, 17:16
It's the donkey he rode in on......thus it's an accessory to the whole sordid affair.

Caslance
21st Apr 2005, 17:17
Then surely it's already suffered enough? :ooh:

Capn Notarious
21st Apr 2005, 17:38
Whatever was done needs be undone and Pprune standards maintained.