PDA

View Full Version : Direktflyg F/O

gonnabe
21st Apr 2005, 09:54
I've heard that Direktflyg of Sweden need a few first officers. Has anyone else heard anything about that (requirements, number of FO needed, when they are expected to start, if they have to buy the type rating or not, etc)

glider
21st Apr 2005, 21:59
With regard to the email sent out, 4-6 F/Os are to be hired in the upcoming months. A rating on the J32 would surely put you on the top of the pile.

Best of luck!

/Mange

Scanwing
1st May 2005, 07:58
Hi,

I applied to Direktflyg a couple of days ago but still no answer. Anybody got called for an interview yet?

Does anybody know what bases there will be for new employers and if they will require you to pay for the type-rating?

I am currently working abroad on another prop aircraft and I am not prepared to pay for a new proprating.

Cheers

Great Circle
3rd May 2005, 16:48
Hey glider,

I will be starting the J31/32 rating August 1. Will I be too late for this round of hiring?

Thanks,

GC
[email protected]

Son of a Beech
4th May 2005, 06:51
Hello great circle

Do you have to pay for your type rating?

SOAB

Scanwing
11th May 2005, 04:15
Since the application closing date now have passed. Has anyone been called for interview?

Great Circle
15th May 2005, 04:15
Yup I am paying but getting a company discount. I guess you can't have it all :ugh: Anyone gotten called yet??

GC

Scanwing
17th May 2005, 09:35
So you have been called for interview. When did they called? What experience do you have?