PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Questions and Explanations Keith Williams

WhiteKnight
20th Apr 2005, 08:19
Hy,

I see there is 5 sets of these 1000 question and explanations books going in ebay's aviation section.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZhighscreen22

I am thinking of buying some of these books but have never seen any of those revision books.Can anyone pass any comments please?

How good are these sort of ATPL question banks? Can I expect to be presented with the same questions in my JAA exam? Is this a good investment?

Thanks in advance

-wk

Addy
20th Apr 2005, 09:34
I'd say the pof perf and m&b books are worthwile buying, if you understand the questions & explanations you'll pass, no doubt.

Future Pundit
21st Apr 2005, 12:34
I found the Q & A books invaluable. The questions and explanations explain what is required far better than the course notes (excellant as OATs are) did and improved my understanding of the subject. I can credit getting above 90% to Keith's books.

I would like to say that I think alot of preparation has gone into producing the documentation and I would feel uneasy about selling my books at a reduced price therefore a lack of royalties to KW. But that is a very individual opinion of mine an I do not expect many to share it. If you do not have any problem with this issue, then buy the books. You will not regret it.

I have just checked my copies of 1000 Q & As. It appears that who ever is selling the copies is breaking the copyright unless permission from the author has been received. Just a thought.

WhiteKnight
23rd Apr 2005, 07:00
Hello,

thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciate your help.

Best
-wk

liftdrag
3rd May 2005, 07:42
Can somebody please tell me where I can get a hold of this books.

Thanks

FS