PDA

View Full Version : You will not believe this ... more Coke ..

Gunship
19th Apr 2005, 18:00
What's up ? Is it poverty or just a quick rich hope ? This is not good for SAA or for that any other ailine as you are spotted as a drug runner airline :(

Some of the spilledgas from SAA Sao Pualo flight has been caught here in ACC ! :ok:

Johannesburg - A 38-year-old woman was arrested at Johannesburg International Airport after a kilogram of cocaine was found hidden in her stomach, said police on Tuesday.

Superintendent Eugene Opperman said police identified the woman on a flight from Sao Paolo as a possible drug smuggler and confronted her on arrival.

"She was taken for X-rays. It was found that her stomach contained so-called bullets containing a total amount of 1kg of cocaine worth about R450 000."

She was due to appear in Kempton Park magistrate's court on Wednesday.

TMAguide
19th Apr 2005, 18:55
:D

B Sousa
19th Apr 2005, 19:18
Whats really cool is when the swallowers have a condom load bust. They do the dance we called the "Funky Chicken". Then a little foaming at the mouth while off to druggie Heaven...............
What part of "If your coming from Sao Paolo and you fit the profile, your gonna get stopped" dont these folks understand.
Its like shooting ducks in a puddle.

Gunship
19th Apr 2005, 19:37
Hi Bert,

Sadly I have not had the experienced to see "da burst" myself.

We had a very regular pax to the UK (overconfident a$$) and apperently when I went on leave the "regular" became clear what he did for extra cirricular sport ...

Well apparently he did not "feel well" .. got white like a sheet and one gasp and gone ... apparently a condom full burst.

What a way to go ... straight cruise :E :E :E