PDA

View Full Version : Cargolux news?

on the run
19th Apr 2005, 11:54
Hear the Parc f/o's won't have extension on their contract with CV. (Correct?)

Are they hiring now then? Does anyone know the near future?

Hear they are short of pilots already today, and the next 747F is coming in October.

Any information from the inside from recruitment department? Flight OPS?

Have people been there lately, at IBF, and passed; if so, when can you start, any courses planned?

Thank for all!

Highlevel390
20th Apr 2005, 11:59
Cargolux is now operating 13AC`s. Next year it will be 15!! Still expanding and seeking pilots... I will start my course end of this year!
1st step: IBF in Saarlouis(Medical; Computer test similar to DLR; interview with psychologist). 2nd: Interview with 2 guys from recruitment service(no technical questions, only personality q`s approx. 1h duration) in Luxembourg.
No more Parc contracts, only CV contract! I would not recommend any prep-course, just go ahead and be yourself and do it...
Good luck!

Alpha_India
29th Apr 2005, 16:24
Congrathulations, Flightlevel390!

Tell me: How long did it take to get the clearance to start after you had been in LUX for the second interview date ???

Thanx,

Alpha_India;) :ok:

Pin Head
29th Apr 2005, 20:17
Highlevel 390, please mail me!

Highlevel390
30th Apr 2005, 09:12
After 1 week you get the clearance via E-Mail!

Alpha_India
2nd May 2005, 08:40
Highlevel390, just tell me once more:

How did your interview work- did they quite squeeze and confrontate you with personal issues in your cv or what?

What about that personal test on the computer you had to do?
Was it apparently very important?

Thanks so much!

on the run
2nd May 2005, 09:07
How many people have got an interview with CV? Am still waiting! Seems easier to get an interview with BA, Emirates and CX... It seems like in CV's nature not to overstaff to early.

How many go to IBF, and how many manage to be invited to LUX? And how many % get the job offer?

Highlevel390, which month is your course - how many months do they look ahead? What is your profile, like hours and age. What kind of people are they looking for? How many courses planned? Do you know others waiting as well?

Anyone else have experience from IBF? The type of tests etc? Stress? What do they expect from you? Is it a copy of DLR? How is the interview with psycologist?

Thanks for all the info!