PDA

View Full Version : JAROPS needs to look at QR...immediately...

airfly_guy
19th Apr 2005, 06:58
i think that it should be time for JAROPS to take a closer look at how QR handles their crew and why cabin crew are starting to leave the company...is there anybody who can help?
coz ive been hearing things from my friends there...and i pity them so badly.

Captain Airclues
19th Apr 2005, 07:35
airfly_guy

Qatar is not a member (www.jaa.nl/introduction/Annex1-MemberStates-April2005.pdf) of the JAA therefore JAR-OPS regulations do not apply to them. Even the JAA countries havn't yet standardised their FTL regulations.

Airclues

airfly_guy
20th Apr 2005, 13:52
thanks airtclues...but ijuz want to know which one can look up how they treat cabin crews...they r treating them like robots...its very in humaine...in humanitarian...they r like prissoners of hell....

TightSlot
20th Apr 2005, 18:23
airfly_guy - It is not clear from your posts as to what information you actually require?

There is one essential difference between a "prisoner" and a Flight Attendant, namely that one has the option to leave voluntarily, and the other doesn't.

If you need help in some area, please try and be more specific. If your intention is just to whinge on behalf of your friends, then you have now done so, and we can lock this thread safely away?