PDA

View Full Version : Interview NetJets London Gatwick

tornado13
16th Apr 2005, 19:46
Hallo,

I just registered for the forum, so I am fairly new here!

I have a interview date for NetJets on 16 May and was woundering, whether anybody was there lately and could give me some most recent infos about the tech-quiz, the interview and the sim. If anybody remembered any of the tech-quiz question - it would be of great help!

Thanks

tornado 13

F/O
18th Apr 2005, 16:12
Congrats with the interview
Can't help you with your question.
Just curious what requirements NetJets have to apply...?

redsnail
18th Apr 2005, 18:12
A lot of NJE interview stuff has been answered in the Bizjet/GA/Ag forum. :)

Regarding experience for an interview. You'll need a minimum of 1500 hours, an ATPL and 500 hours multi pilot time.

hiflyer1
19th Apr 2005, 15:47
Has anyone who went to the interview 29-31 March in Gatwick not yet been notified of the result

El Sche
20th Apr 2005, 12:35
Yes, me!!

I was on the selection on the 30th and still no news today!!!

:confused:

toothpaste67
20th Apr 2005, 14:23
I did the assessment on the 29th. They phoned me to say I got the job about a week later.

transilvana
22nd Apr 2005, 21:57
I also have the interview on the 16, but no idea on the quiz or the simulator.Someone I know did the sim on a 747 last year and passed, he is flying cessna.

stator vane
24th Apr 2005, 07:35
been fishing around on the web but couldn't find a click.

how does one get on the list for a possible flight crew position in the UK?

cheers;

Knee Trembler
24th Apr 2005, 10:42
Hi,

Just got a call for interview on 3 May. Anyone else out there going?

I've seen the various threads on interview questions, but should be grateful if anyone could post/PM any more interview questions, sim tips etc.

Also, can anyone comment on the quality of life there. I get mixed messages from the posts I see. Are things as good as they appear to be (i.e 6/4 roster). Does the 18 working days a month really mean that or does a month become four weeks when it suits rostering;-).

Any help appreciated.

Cheers