PDA

View Full Version : Sid Pegg

looks good to me
15th Apr 2005, 17:05
On Monday Night 11th -April 05 Sid Pegg passed away.
Sid had to my knowledge worked for Laker’s, Dan Air, Monarch’s, Britannia, BAE Woodford, FLS and contracted with BMI and others.
A B2 engineer and ex fleet Air arm,

The world of aviation Engineering has lost a gentleman and a person I had the utmost respect for.
Rest in peace Sid

NC

Krystal n chips
16th Apr 2005, 05:44
As starts to the day go, this is not one of the best I could wish for. My personal Thanks to you however, for being kind enough to inform all of us who knew Sid at some point over the years about this very sad event. You missed out BA and MAS--no matter. Sid was not only a gentleman, but also one of, if not the best Multi X Engineers I have ever met. One of life's nicer people.

A very sad day indeed. however, having worked with Sid for several years at one of the organisations mentioned, I am sure he would not wish to remembered in a melancholy way. A quiet glass of San Miguel tonight in your memory Sid would seem the most apt given that we had the odd one or two together in days gone by.

RIP Sid. You deserve to.

Wodrick
16th Apr 2005, 16:07
Sad days still working at 68

RIP Syd

Does anyone know funeral arrangments?

Krystal n chips
16th Apr 2005, 17:24
Concur with Wodrick--- do you have any details as to how we can pay our respects, either in public or in private please?

woderick
16th Apr 2005, 21:17
Same person, different location.
If I find anything out I will post it as soon as possible.

scull
17th Apr 2005, 11:12
Hello all, the funeral is trying to be organised for next friday 22nd.
in Macclesfield , final confirmation for the funeral and wake will be on monday. rip Syd
rgs

Krystal n chips
17th Apr 2005, 13:31
Thanks for your efforts---I would like to pass on my final condolences at some point please---awaiting the full details as and when.

woderick
17th Apr 2005, 21:32
Friday 22nd
St Albans Church
Chester Rd
Macclesfield

no flowers, donations to The British Heart Foundation

scull
18th Apr 2005, 11:09
cheers Woderick

service St Albans,
chester Rd
Macclesfield

Burial
Macclesfield cemetery/crematorium
Macclesfield

1430 onwards possibly late
Wake
Cat and Fiddle Pub
Buxton rd

The family has decided for donations, they want to get a memorial bench.

rgs