PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for Room to Rent near Leeds Bradford.

duir
15th Apr 2005, 15:36
Still struggling to find suitable/flexible accommadation whilst doing CPL/IR and most local hotels/B+Bs are too expensive. Anyone know of a tidy/clean room to rent in the LBA area? Budget is fairly tight and it's mainly a Monday to Friday kind of affair. I do not need to be fed and am very house trained. I will be in the area for 3-4 months???

Cheers

Genghis the Engineer
15th Apr 2005, 16:59
No, but it occurs to me that strolling into the SU at Leeds or Bradford Universities and looking on the noticeboards might come up trumps.

G

FlyingForFun
15th Apr 2005, 19:51
I said this on a thread recently, but I can't remember whether it was you I said it to or someone else - but have you spoken to your school? Both LFS and Multiflight have a list of nearby cheap accommodation.

FFF
-----------

YYZ
15th Apr 2005, 22:25
My offer is still there as per the PM I sent you should you decide to accept this mission?.....

YYZ

:}

duir
15th Apr 2005, 23:27
Thanks people. I never thought of going to the SU, cheers Ghengis. FlyingForFun, yep it was me that asked a while ago and I have the lists from Multi and LFS, however these are mostly B+Bs and Hotels with a hefty price tag around £25 upwards per night, whereas my budget is more like £10-£15 per night and I can't seem to barter a long term deal as I only need the room from Mon to Fri. YYZ, cheers, when are you back in the UK?

Cheers

YYZ
16th Apr 2005, 23:28
Back in two weeks, I have sent you a PM

YYZ

duir
18th Apr 2005, 07:48
FlyingForFun and YYZ check PMs!