PDA

View Full Version : In-Flifght Information in Japanese on Flights to Japan

AeroflotCrew
14th Apr 2005, 16:26
I am flying to Japan very frequently from Moscow and at the moment decided to get a Japanese language course, which has already turned out to be a real fun and has been going on quite successfully. I know that on some airlines' flights to Japan there're in-flight informations in Japanese read by specially trained flight attendants, who are not Japanese themselves ( printed with latin letters,not hieroglyphs). I would like to get any of these info's (at least just regular ones, if also emergency and additional - perfect!), for any type of aircraft.

If there's anyone who can help me with obtaining any of these Japanese in-flight informations, I shall be really happy and very grateful ! Should you like me to get anything for you from Aeroflot or any other Russian airlines in return I'd be happy to do it for you!

My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance,guys !

Yours,
Will

flapsforty
14th Apr 2005, 18:50
Will, as it happens, I am doing an Osaka next week. I will ask around for you. If our Japanese FAs have anything written in western letters, you will hear from me.
And by the way, compliments on making the effort to learn Japanese; very impressive! :ok:

AeroflotCrew
15th Apr 2005, 17:04
Thank you so much!!!!
I shall be looking forward to your return!!!-:)))))
Cheers and have a good flight !!!
Will

AeroflotCrew
16th Apr 2005, 23:09
Thanks a lot !
this language is a real headache at the beginng , but I am quite facsinated by now, although my desires are much ahead of my present abilities...-:))))
I just wanted to find in-flight info in Japanese to compare with the info read on board of Aeroflot... just to improve the things at my airline,you know:rolleyes:
Thanks, anyway !!!
Cheers!
Will

Standard Jet Dep
19th Apr 2005, 15:11
Just wanted to add my support on this one as well. I dont know if you work with any Japanese but they can be a great source of help and encourgement. At the airline I work we have dedicated Japanese PSAs but its so nice to be able to use my Japanese skills ( or lack of them ) at check in. It really does delight and suprise the NRT pax when they hear you addressing them in Japanese. I lived out in Japan and can say that is my favourite place to travel so please keep it going and very good luck in your studies.

Brgds

SJD

AeroflotCrew
19th Apr 2005, 16:11
Thanks ! Cheers!!!:O

AeroflotCrew
30th Apr 2005, 10:03
So, is there anyone who could help me finally ?