PDA

View Full Version : eirjet - whats happening there?

eoinok
13th Apr 2005, 20:55
Howdy lads, whats the story with this gang?

I had assumed that they are gonna be doing some LCC stuff out fo SNN mainly?

Had the privilage of flying with them Monday night when they stood in for another RE going techie......

I am sure I have been told/ read some where what they are gonna be getting up to but I have forgotten if I did know what they were gonna be doing.

Did a google and pulled this off of some Romanian avaiation site. Are they just gonna be doign charters etc?

►Irish start-up operator Eirjet Click Here is launching summer charter flights between Dublin Collinstown – DUB and Constanta Kogalniceanu – CND Click Here Flights are scheduled every Sunday starting June 12 using an all Y 160 seat Airbus 320. Schedule: DUB dep 15:00 CND arr 20:35 CND dep 21:35 DUB arr 23:40

akerosid
13th Apr 2005, 21:03
They were doing some flights for Ryanair and they've also done some ad-hoc stuff as well (for example, charters for the papal funeral).

I believe their intention is to establish as a charter/IT operator out of DUB rather than as an LCC in competition with FR.

Have a look at the DUB Airport forum (ezboard) and you'll see some more info on flights they've operated.

neidin
14th Apr 2005, 23:13
Yes - they are a bunch of good experienced guys ex Ryanair mostly. Plan to operate purely as an independent charter operator out of Ireland. Holiday series and ad-hoc. Snn based. Good luck to them = nice people.

dingoxh
20th Apr 2005, 16:54
They were doin a bit of work for EUJ aswel last month