PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea

candoo
12th Apr 2005, 19:16
Good on them - 1-0!!

IB4138
12th Apr 2005, 19:22
Someone has had the brains to remove the very extremely offensive second post!:hmm:

candoo
12th Apr 2005, 19:26
I originally posted because it is good to see UK team doing well.

I merely double posted in my excitement - was it offensive?

reynoldsno1
12th Apr 2005, 20:39
2-2 now with a few minutes to go. The game in Milan has turned to trench warfare, with small arms fire and mortar attacks exchanged between the supporters. Both sides have requested close air support.....

candoo
12th Apr 2005, 20:41
Well there ya go 6-5, Jose youse one lucky man gambling on visibly taking the taxi outta stadium early on!!

By the way seen the footage of the very sad story in Milano. Think there may be trouble tomorrow in Turin.

Big Tudor
12th Apr 2005, 23:40
Why oh why do human beings feel the need to resort to violence at football games? It is a depressing reflection on society that this sort of behaviour can exist in an apparently civilised society. The saddest part IMO is that the club and the majority of dedicated supporters will bear the brunt of any UEFA action whilst the idiots who are responsible disappear into the night.

As for Turin, I really hope that the reports of planned violence are unfounded. This is the last thing that the game needs.