PDA

View Full Version : Binoculars

Solid Rust Twotter
12th Apr 2005, 12:17
Mr Binos has been conspicuous by his absence. Any reason?

Davaar seems to have resurfaced while Binos has disappeared. Alter ego/evil twin/body snatching alien theories anyone?

phoenix son
12th Apr 2005, 12:50
Since Binos saw fit to tell us all how rubbish our "TRABBY" "clique" is/was, one can only assume he's gone the same way with the rest of JB and Proon in general...

Shame, usually we get a big announcement before anyone removes themselves from PP, just so we can all register our profound shock that there may actually be life outside of this virtual world and beg them to reconsider...:ooh: yeah right...

Solid Rust Twotter
12th Apr 2005, 14:43
That's a pity.:( Despite Binos opinion of some threads he usually had a pretty balanced view and his posts were always well considered and worth reading, IMO.

Guess that'll teach him not to wear his tinfoil hat....

VFE
12th Apr 2005, 15:50
Seems some of the older cats like Binos don't share my youthful optimism that things might one day improve in Jet Blast and it return to it's once cutting edge dynamic rostrum rather than wallow in the cliquey puddle of banality it has decended into over the last couple of years.

VFE.

PS: Can't see Binos enjoying this thread either to be honest.

Biggles Flies Undone
12th Apr 2005, 15:57
cliquey puddle of banality
:rolleyes: I dare you to post that on one of Omaha's threads! :E

Anyway, maybe Binos has just gone on holiday......

VFE
12th Apr 2005, 16:08
Omaha? Just read one of her posts BFU....... She wouldn't be our dear Irish friend from the 'Holy Cross Convent School for Delicate Girls' perchance?

Perhaps Jet Blast ain't as bad as I'd begun to think then..... however, it comes to something when we look to her demented squarkings to light the cerebral fires of ensconcement..... :bored:

VFE.

Biggles Flies Undone
12th Apr 2005, 16:18
Bang on the money, VFE. You'd best not join those scallies that are still ribbing the poor girl on the tech support thread.....

JB is still in good health if you know where to look ;)

flapsforty
12th Apr 2005, 20:31
Like VFE, I don't think Binos would enjoy this thread.
As I have just had to 'scrub' a pseudo psychoanalytical post pretending to dissect Binos' character, this thread is best closed.
If you're a friend of Binos you have his mail addy and can mail him directly.
If you're not a mate but are concerned about a fellow ppruner; we talked not long ago and he was fine.