PDA

View Full Version : Britannia Nordic

NordicJetSet
11th Apr 2005, 08:06
Is there anyone here that works for Britannia Nordic? Iīd like hear your opinions on the company.

I think they will start recruiting soon for next winter, at least for Helsinki. Has anyone got more information on that? When the recruiting will start, will they put an ad in the paper then etc.

Thanks, NJS

Kattis
13th Apr 2005, 10:50
I think Britannia Nordic won't be doing the interviews...The rumour is that Airpro in Helsinki will be doing the recruiting for Britannia. Airpro will be in charge of everything, the will pay your salary etc. That said, it means salary won't be as good as if you would work for Britannia itself.

Approaching Minimums
13th Apr 2005, 12:51
Well, if AirPro really signed the ground handling contract with Britannia Nordic, I suppose they offered those services almost for free... They REALLY need new customers, as the handling of only a few FlyMe and Karthago Airlines flight can't be too good business. Therefore, I believe that working conditions and salary of employees is not amazing.

There are too many ground handling companies at Helsinki... My best guess is that either AirPro or InterHandling will not survive.

Best Regards,
-AM-

NordicJetSet
13th Apr 2005, 17:06
I just read somewhere that someone from Britannia management told that they will start recruiting in Finland later this spring. I think that would indicate that they will have own staff, not rented. At least MyTravel still has the Finns on their own payroll.

As for the ground handling situation, AirPro is really desperate to get new clientes, but that is also Northport (though their main agenda is just to get the clientes off their competitors). Letīs see how that goes...

PS. Approaching minimums - Airpro also has the Soder Aviation contract :}