PDA

View Full Version : Flight Training Europe - Modular

bigjarv
8th Apr 2005, 15:22
Does anybody have any feedback on FTE's modular CPL / IR package. It's a very competative price all things considered but I am concerned about it being geared around intergrated students, who would understandably get some priority, and how well they are actually set up for modular students. I believe a modular student requires a slightly different approach (in terms of instruction) to a full time intergrated student to achieve sucess.

I am aware of some disatisfaction with the place and it's service and would be very interested to hear more from anyone else who has gone through the system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am about to part with my life savings!!!!!!

Bigjarv

FlyingBunny
8th Apr 2005, 17:01
Big JARV,

Did some training there, it is a good place to train, just bear the following in mind:
1) You will need to budget for additional Training, as there requirement is the BAre Minimum, I would say an extra 3kish......

2)Management side of things is not good, so make sure everything is clear bothsides of the fence before going....

3) Additional Expenses, be prepared for uniform, nav gear etc....or bring your own.

Good Luck,

P.s. Have you looked at Oxford?