PDA

View Full Version : EZY website

SB22
8th Apr 2005, 11:00
Is anybody else having trouble getting onto the easyjet booking webpage?
Is it just my computer?
Thanks!

MerchantVenturer
8th Apr 2005, 12:50
I just did a test booking and reached stage 3 out of 5 all right.

Beyond that you have to log in and enter pax details so I didn't go that far.

Now you have raised the general subject can I ask a supplementary?

I booked a couple of flights for real last night and received the normal Booking Confirmed page which inter alia shows the booking reference.

However, I did not get an email confirmation as well. Have easyJet stopped doing this? The last time I booked a flight (in January) I got the email conifirmation, as I have in the past, which I always thought was a bit daft because it is really only a copy of the Booking Confirmed page which I already had.

leonbrumsack
8th Apr 2005, 14:23
With every flight I've ever booked online, I've received a confirmation email. I'd personally give easyJet a call, just to check that all is well with the reservation... Better than checking in on the day and discovering some sort of problem! :hmm:

WindSpirit
8th Apr 2005, 18:22
I booked a flight with EZY on 25th March and immediately received a confirmation E-mail.

WS

FormerFlyer
8th Apr 2005, 21:04
If you recall your booking on their site, can't you get them to email the confirmation over again?

Check it out - I'm sure you can!

cheers ;)
FF

MerchantVenturer
8th Apr 2005, 22:08
Thanks everyone for your helpful comments, I'm very grateful.

easyJet did email me but AOL decided to put it straight into my spam folder. Apparently the blackhole@easy etc alerted their spam signals. I only check this folder every couple of days or so.

Can't think why this happened. It never has before.

I did check my personal page on the easyJet website as well and the flights are clearly listed.

flapsforty
8th Apr 2005, 22:42
Sorry 'bout the thread drift but..... MerchantVenturer, just noticed your username and I think it's great. :ok:

MerchantVenturer
9th Apr 2005, 11:27
I have to take the blame for the drift for which I apologise.

I had a closely related question and I thought I might save a tiny bit of bandwidth by not starting a new thread.

As for the original question I have actually spent quite a bit of time on the easyJet website in the last 24 hours and it appears to be working properly, including the booking page.

Thank you for your kind remarks re my user name. I expect you know it is taken from the Merchant Venturers who made Bristol such a prosperous city with their merchant ships in the 17th and 18th centuries. In fact, one message board would not let me use it because they thought it was a commercial advertisement.