PDA

View Full Version : Attention all ex-Roulettes - 35th Anniversary

Mirv
7th Apr 2005, 04:14
Attention all ex-Roulettes:

ROULETTE 35th ANNIVERSARY

November 2005 marks the 35th Anniversary of the RAAF Roulette Aerobatic display team.

To celebrate this occasion the Roulettes plan to hold a reunion dinner and other associated activities for all previous Roulette team members.

If you are a former Roulette member and wish to be added to the invitation list, please send you name, rank, dates you were in the team, e-mail and postal address to:

FLGOFF Jacqueline Hatch
Admino CFS
RAAF Base East Sale, Victoria 3852

or via e-mail to:

[email protected]

See you in November...

ruprecht
7th Apr 2005, 05:29
Hi Mirv. Is it true that you only wear brown underwear in formation now?

Here are some suggested activities for your party:

Hanging around in a blue flying suit.

Deploying to Squadrons to tell their QFI's that they don't do enough Demo - Direct - Monitor.:rolleyes:

Rejoins into formation: Height - line - speed - bloom - crunch - spin - BANG.:E

ruprecht.

Beer Can Dreaming
7th Apr 2005, 05:47
Ruprecht.

Why are people so unkind ???

donpizmeov
7th Apr 2005, 05:48
And then maybe a showing of what really happened to the chicken after mirv's wedding!
Ruprecht,
I think a baby blue safari suit would be more suited to the occasion. The flying suit is sooo yesterday.
Don

Truckster
7th Apr 2005, 06:17
Of course, for the Walter Mitty's amongst us, the internet has brought us the Roulette experience without the associated risk of a Martin Baker letdown!

Check out these guys, their video is awesome..

http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/

Or these guys,

http://gallery.virtualflight.ru/index_en.php

who fly on a LAN and have actually performed at airshows..

They program they use is Lock-on. Where this sort of thing will end up is anyone's guess.

Truckster

Keg
7th Apr 2005, 07:45
Wow, recognised the name of one of our guys on there. I think he's been known to read PPRUNE from time to time as well! :p :} :}

The Matirx
8th Apr 2005, 00:03
Hey Keg is it true that you are also an ex Roulette ?

Vh-Pen ?

Keg
8th Apr 2005, 00:33
No, most definately not. Not even an ex-RAAFie! I did get a ride in a PC9 once which is about the closest I've ever been! :}

Woomera
8th Apr 2005, 03:21
Mirv

From one who has enjoyed the Roulettes over the years I have copied this to the Military Forum and will sticky it for a while. :ok:

I'll let you guys deal with ruprecht.

L J R
8th Apr 2005, 21:53
Will the Macchi dudes provide the sound of JETS to a military formation aero display team??