PDA

View Full Version : CWL get new website..

CWL_Chris
5th Apr 2005, 22:20
Just went over to CWL's website - www.cial.co.uk and saw that they have got themselves a new website.. personally I like it!

What do you guys think?

Regards,
Chris

MerchantVenturer
5th Apr 2005, 22:44
Chris,

I looked at it today and am not impressed. I don't think it is much of an improvement on the old one.

However, it is far better than the new Bristol Airport website which is riddled with inaccuracies, unclear in its navigation and lacking some information previously provided.

JIPPO
5th Apr 2005, 22:45
Belfast International as the "layout" from the same web designers

www.bial.co.uk

JIPPO

CWL_Chris
5th Apr 2005, 22:49
Yeah, I was checking out LTN and BFS and saw that they had new webpages, as this was the case I went over to CWL and saw they also had a new website.

I quite like the layout and personally is an improvement!

BTW, anyone have any news on CWL?

Regards,
Chris

TwinAisle
6th Apr 2005, 07:35
Perhaps I am being a bit slow here - but I thought that TBI were recommending sale of Cardiff International? In which case, why has someone spent lots of money building a website with TBI's logo all over the shop?

Personally, I think the site is rotten.... too many graphics and arty stuff, when what it should be is quick and information packed. It also seems to stress, in a way that the old one didn't seem to, just how empty Cardiff is, operator-wise, compared with others....

And call me picky, but I always thought that Sharm el Sheikh was in Egypt, not Saudi Arabia.... who did their maps? The blob for S el S looks more like Mecca to me....

nickmanl
6th Apr 2005, 12:11
I don't think too much money would have been wasted on the Cardiff website, considering it appears to be the standard TBI airport site as its exactly the same as LTN and Belfast's, just with the names swapped round.

Standard Noise
6th Apr 2005, 12:25
"We are sorry, the page you are looking for is not available..."

That's a cracking start then!:}

WindSheer
6th Apr 2005, 13:40
No, your all looking at the wrong site... Its this one here:

www.shellsuitholidaystocorfu.co.uk!!

:p

mmeteesside
6th Apr 2005, 15:36
If you want a poor web design, look no further

than here.... www.durhamteesvalleyairport.com (http://www.durhamteesvalleyairport.com) :p

Scott