PDA

View Full Version : Bigg Market on tour

Parapunter
4th Apr 2005, 10:26
:ouch:

Does anyone know why Dyer & Bowyer were scrapping? Haven't seen it on telly, but the 606 website is blaming Bowyer on the whole?

Rushton
4th Apr 2005, 12:56
Probably because that is what they like doing best.
I think it was because one of them did not pass the ball (on several occasions) when the other had a shooting chance. It was a real handbags at dawn, just the sort of thing that reinforces the fact that they are overpaid prima donnas. If manager Souness and chairman Shepherd have the balls (which i'm sure they do) they should just get rid of them both - pronto.

tony draper
4th Apr 2005, 13:34
LB fined six weeks pay,or 200,000 pounds.
As pereviously stated overpaid tossers all of em, with the exception of Alan Shearer of course.
:rolleyes:

cyclicmicky
4th Apr 2005, 17:29
That wasn't a scrap, they were adjusting one another's mascara.
See Eire and Wales for a half decent scrap in this years six nations. When all was done listen to what the referee sayeth, it is a far superior sport, a game for gentlemen played by thugs such as Moi!!
:E :E

tony draper
4th Apr 2005, 17:52
Well if its owt like that telly prog they prolly been nobbing each others wives.
:rolleyes:

reynoldsno1
4th Apr 2005, 22:50
I thought it was one of the funniest things I'd seen for years - though that Bowyer bloke is a known nasty....

Impressed by the opposition's role as seconds though...:ouch:

teeteringhead
5th Apr 2005, 14:28
See Eire and Wales Ireland purlease not Eire...

...Eire is only 13/16 of the catchment area for the team.....;)

ATNotts
5th Apr 2005, 14:35
I'm no footy fan, but am I not right in recalling that young Mr. Bowyer was up before the beak a couple of years ago for alledgedly duffing up an Asian gent in Leeds?

If so, seems he hasn't learnt much from the experience.

cyclicmicky
5th Apr 2005, 16:55
In that case... Irelar ... must be 13/16ths of Ireland, assuming a value of 2 per letter!!
I know......... it's the Devil within that does it!!

:E

Maude Charlee
6th Apr 2005, 10:42
Watch Dyer's lips. he clearly says;

"Is it 'cos I is black?"

:}