PDA

View Full Version : Air Charter International Jebel Ali

homesick rae
3rd Apr 2005, 14:47
A buddy of mine had applied for a position with this company as Senior Commercial Manager, did an online personality test and waited....Heard nothing and had to travel on business so emailed them mentioning this and they said that they were "still processing applications."

Then last month the same position is readvertised. He asked them about it and they replied that they were "reviewing your CV and will revert."

He eventually received an answer stating that he is "not suitable."

Reason? The ad states that the ideal candidate would be between 30-45 there fore he is not suitable.

His age? 43!

Sorry but have I missed something here. What a lame excuse! Needless to say he managed to laugh about this response.

Cheers

HR

ironbutt57
3rd Apr 2005, 15:46
probably has a mate in mind just did the advert for the sake of doing it with no intention of hiring anybody else..

Left Wing
8th Apr 2005, 05:44
Hear some bad reviews about them, from guys in the ME & UK. They seem to have a problem to hold on to their a/c brokers and sales guys.

May be it was good you did not get involved.:ok:

A300Man-2005
9th Apr 2005, 07:25
Never heard of them. Anyway, what mates do you have who are 43????!!??? I thought you were very much in with the young set these days.