PDA

View Full Version : New AF uniform...

leonbrumsack
2nd Apr 2005, 23:49
Wouldn't normally post regarding a subject like this, but the flightdeck uniform below changed my mind :E

http://www.apvs03.dsl.pipex.com/AF-flightdeck.jpg

More info, and cabin crew uniform here (http://www.airfrance.net/double6/home.nsf/(lookuppublishedweb)/Y1-PublishedmarketY1en?Opendocument) for those who are interested!

VIKING9
3rd Apr 2005, 06:05
She's just a model mate !!

BRS_Dispatch
3rd Apr 2005, 07:45
She's just a model mate !!

And your point being....?:D

leonbrumsack
3rd Apr 2005, 10:32
Yeah, she quite probably is a model. but still! It's the first time I've seen a separate pilots uniform for ladies, especially with a skirt. Wonder how it'll go down?

Doug the Head
3rd Apr 2005, 11:04
Looks great!

Maybe this Christian Lacroix can design some cabin crew uniforms for EZY and email the ideas to Ray Webster... :(

Richard Taylor
3rd Apr 2005, 11:28
How will the uniform go down?

As far as the skirt goes,as quickly as possible... :E

VIKING9
3rd Apr 2005, 11:28
So how many ladies will wear a skirt in the left or right hand seat ? I would have thought trousers were more user friendly for female pilots :confused:

brockenspectre
3rd Apr 2005, 19:45
The French, and Lacroix in particular, are always ahead of the fashion game - who says the skirt is for ladies only??!! :E :E

saman
4th Apr 2005, 12:22
One of the advances made by Eurpoe's aviation industry with the introduction of the side-stick controller in 1988, is that lady pilots can now wear skirts, if they so choose, whilst piloting Airbus FBW types around the sky.

Do AFR have an alternate lady Captain's uniform for the 777?

Who is brave enough to imply that Boeing is thus not a true equal-opportunity supplier?

Robert Vesco
4th Apr 2005, 12:41
What if she would have to evacuate through the cockpit DV window?

SheŽd better be wearing some of that fine French black lace underwear... :)

VIKING9
4th Apr 2005, 15:06
SheŽd better be wearing some of that fine French black lace underwear - my point exactly. Trousers would surely be more user friendly for our female friends. The day they forget to put on undies, is surely the day they wish they had !!!