PDA

View Full Version : pso any news soon

eastjimmy
2nd Apr 2005, 18:54
hi all just wondering if there has been any news on the pso announcement. i think the closing date for submissions has closed. anyone know who has submitted proposals. would be interesting to see a few operators getting in on the act. aer arann have milked it as far as i can see. especially on the galway dublin run which anytime i was on it was always choca block. they must be making a fortune on that one alone.
would be no harm at some stage to have some pso stuff out of cork also. ill probably be shot down from all angles for saying that but what the heck!!
but i guess aer arann will pull it all off again, but you never know i do know that city jet have a spare a/c lying about dublin on most days and that would be useful for a quick run to kerry or elsewhere.
on another issue i think ther is still scope for improvment on the cork dublin route aa still charge too much in my opinion perhaps its an option for a lcc??? most of the time its cheaper for me to go to cdg or lhr to catch a connecting flight to where i need to go rather than getting an aa to dub and catching the direct flight from there. how can they justify it ???
just so wish for something new at cork. a new jetmagic perhaps?? oh well may as well be dreaming here as when iam in bed!!!
regards
ej:8