PDA

View Full Version : loadsheets

j_davey
1st Apr 2005, 17:07
Hello all,

I am currently in training to be Dispatcher in DUB and was wondering is there anywhere i can download blank loadsheets/trimsheets for different types of a/c ?

so far we have only worked on 737 variants but i would like to find out myself whats in store and get a leg up on the class.
particularly a320 family,a310, md80, fokker 100,

any help is greatly appreciated,
John.

atlantic747
1st Apr 2005, 22:03
Hi John

If you like, I can post you a wad of Lufthansa manual loadsheets for the 320 and 310. I may also have some F100 loadsheets in the office i'll check.

Send me a private message with an address and Ill send you a load if you like.

All the best ... Chris

boeingbus2002
1st Apr 2005, 22:18
With manual loadsheets the principles are essentially the same. The only difference will be the breakdown for compartments and shape of the trim section.
For example A300 has Cpt 4 split further into 41+42 and then 43+44 on the left side of the sheet. Each company has their own methods of course and an A320 for company X will differ to company Y.

Main issue is learn the principles and cross checks and improve your speed. Its easy in a classroom, but when at the gate with other issues to distract you, errors like going the wrong way on the trim or incorrect amount will be made in the early stages. Always complete two copies as far as possible whilst it is quiet. That way any errors wont mean a complete restart.

j_davey
3rd Apr 2005, 14:29
hi guys,

thanks for the offer chris but i`ll probably be introduced to the remaining types in the next few days.
i suppose they are all the same at the end of the day. are there any that i should what out for that are particularly difficult to balance? i found the 735 i did a bit of a mess to be honest because of the weight limitations in the forward compartments and the fact the there were four seating zones ... yikes!

and yes boeingbus, i think that is a good idea doing two copies. it seems way too easy to mess it all up...

cheers lads,

john.

boeingbus2002
3rd Apr 2005, 19:11
The 737s are probably the easiest!! We have about 7 zones for seating Oa to Og. As the trim section is very wide it is fairly easy.
Keep it simple. Start off with a round figure for the bags in Cpt 1 or 4 and then "fine tune" with LMCs. i.e. First 50/60 Bags in Cpt1 and the rest in the back. Makes the loaders life easy too.

Tricky ones are CRJs as there is only one Cpt and with light pax load or a bias to Business/Economy it can be a mess. Ballast is usually the answer.
The A300 can pose problems due to the numerous containers. So trying to sort out baggage numbers and loading positions plays silly tricks on yr head.
Get a feeling for whether an aircraft is more tail heavy or nose heavy and what kind of influenec the fuel has. On some it has a small effect, on others its more pronounced.
Best of luck!
:ok:

scraglad
5th Apr 2005, 10:44
Hi John,

The best of luck with the slayer Butler,dont wanna scare you but if you dont know your stuff at the end of your training, he will haunt you forever!!

There are a lot of good dispatchers at SHP and im sure if you ask them for help,they will gladly.

Good luck.

P.S Does Gerry still shave his eyebrows!!!! :p

DUBXH
10th Apr 2005, 15:09
I love the way Butler chases people and doesnt have a clue what his on about. Seems to have more of an interest in pulling women which doesnt seem to happen for him than W&B....

All the best John, you are working with a good team...

j_davey
13th Apr 2005, 19:02
you would`nt be fellow SHP lads would ye? yeah i must say the crew in dispatch is a good bunch alright, looking forward to getting the hands dirty ....... and then do some work maybe.... roll on the air wales!

Jd.
(eyebrows, of course he does!)

DUBXH
13th Apr 2005, 19:08
Ah sure, I am sure I will see you up there eventually boyo :)