PDA

View Full Version : Penny Austin interview coach

ramshorn
1st Apr 2005, 12:23
Good afternoon!
I have recently heard about an interview coach called Penny Austin.Have done a search but have had no luck getting her details.
Can anybody pass them on to me please?

simkin
1st Apr 2005, 12:44
Afternoon Ram,

From my collection of 1000s of links:

http://www.pennyaustin.btinternet.co.uk/

Pilot Pete also offers an interview prep consultation service (you may already be aware of it):

http://www.pittraining.co.uk

All the best,

Sim

Min Drag
2nd Apr 2005, 08:10
Hi Ramshorn,

Take a look here, I think this is what you're looking for:

www.pilotinterviews.co.uk

MD

Firestorm
2nd Apr 2005, 13:02
You won't get much better than Penny Austin.

Min Drag
2nd Apr 2005, 19:08
Blighty Pilot,

Penny Austin is an excellent interview coach and is highly regarded by everyone I know who has been to her for advice. Don't wash someone else's dirty laundry so blatantly here, nobody deserves that - there is a lot more to the story of her "getting sacked" anyway.

The only picture I'm sure most will get from your post is that you are a total a*se :yuk:

To anybody thinking of using Penny for interview coaching don't let Mr BP put you off, she is excellent and well worth the investment.

MD

Blighty Pilot
2nd Apr 2005, 20:17
Appologies folks - re-read it and it was a bit harsh. Just havin a bit of a bad night.
Not the right time or place to air my opinion - and at the end of the day everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Daysleeper
3rd Apr 2005, 17:56
I did a core course recently where Penny did the CRM for trainers bit. She was very good and although I have not been on her "interview prep" course based on what we saw of her on the core course I'm sure she will do a superb job.

G-SEXY
6th Apr 2005, 08:12
I saw Penny last year and thought the day was definately worth it! Great training and excellent feedback notes after the session.

A big :ok: from me!

mrs glum
6th Apr 2005, 23:25
umm, my feedback is the advice is related to non experienced people ! If you have a job now and have worked for a few years in commercial work ,dont bother ! If you need a boost ? Go for it !