PDA

View Full Version : Exploding whales?

Cyclic Hotline
1st Apr 2005, 01:17
This is extracted from the Greenpeace forum. Anyone else heard any of this?

Forum (http://usa.greenpeace.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=672#672)

There has been massive soy bean pollution around Dutch Harbor, but the press has remained silent on the issue of this non-native species literally taking over the entire area.

Thousands of sea-lions, walruses, seabirds, wolves, moose and Caribou have choked to death after eating these soy-beans. Teh bean sswell up in their bellies and they explode in the extreme cold of Alaska.

On a brighter note, they are forecasting a massive tofu harvest for 2006 in the aluetians.

Beanie

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:01 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard the other day that over 50000 animals have died from the beans exploding inside them. The next worry, is that a lot of the beans have now sunk, and the whales will eat them when they come North for the summer.

This will cause all the whales to explode as well. The force of an exploding whale is supposedly big enough to sink a ship as big as a cruise liner! This looks like it will be a tragedy of unbelievable proportions, but still the mainstream media doesn't carry the story - have you read it anywhere?

Why isn't someone doing something?

FLCH
1st Apr 2005, 01:22
Dang I thought someone dropped a nuke onto Cardiff .....Oh Wait..Sorry !!

Jerricho
1st Apr 2005, 01:23
The force of an exploding whale is supposedly big enough to sink a ship as big as a cruise liner!

Riiiiiiiiight............. :rolleyes:

R4+Z
1st Apr 2005, 02:21
April fools day I see!!!

:) :) :) :) ;)

sprocket
1st Apr 2005, 04:57
Does this species of whale normally inhabit the Red Sea or the Gulf at all??

Send Clowns
1st Apr 2005, 08:34
How come an organisation as big as Green peas and as adept at using mass media to further its own agenda has such a badly-designed website? The scroll bars are almost impossible to see.

Jerricho
1st Apr 2005, 12:29
They're environmentally friendly scroll bars.

Send Clowns
1st Apr 2005, 14:17
Biodegraded a bit too rapidly maybe.