PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an MCC partner

ABO944
30th Mar 2005, 08:21
Hello ...

Im booked onto Jetlinx's next MCC course, but I need a partner.

If anyone is going to be available for groundschool starting on 21st April, please email or PM me !

Hope to hear from someone soon!

ABO

CAT3C AUTOLAND
30th Mar 2005, 10:28
ABO944,

Sorry I can't help you but just wanted to say you will have a lot of fun, I attended the Jetlinx MCC course on the B757 at Christmas, and we had a blast.

Good luck with your hunt.

If I had a spare 3.4K I would treat myself again!:D

tom775257
30th Mar 2005, 11:00
Yeah I did the B757 MCC with Jetlinx. It was an absolutely brilliant week. Hard work, but loads of fun. All I can say is make sure you learn the SOPs and the various profiles such as take off and Go around etc. before you get in the sim. It all happens so quickly!

The course really showed you how important it is to work as a team on the flight deck. The work load after, for example, a decompression was very high. Having to get on O2, emergency descent, Mayday then trying to divert to an airfield near by, meanwhile having to speak to the cabin crew to get info on the pax health and aircraft state, PA to the Pax, brief the cabin crew, brief the new approach, re-program the FMC, get through the checklists, speak to company ops etc.etc. If you don't work as a team you will not succeed. That said the instructors are very good at matching the work load to your current mental capacity.

Enjoy it!

Sky Wave
31st Mar 2005, 13:07
ABO

Check your PM's