PDA

View Full Version : Skyking Airlines

Pitot-tube03
29th Mar 2005, 19:17
I have done some research on a few different forums about this Airline and haven't been able to get much info. Their website doesn't offer much help as far as employment requirements go, can anyone with some insight help me.

I am interested to know if they have hired any Canadians in the past, and what kind of requirements for a first officer position?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!:ok:

wingoverworldcaptain
1st Apr 2005, 14:07
I think its a case of send them a resume or better still take a trip down there and see them in person. I know for a fact that companies like the aforementioned receive many resumes a year. I took a trip to the T and C several months ago and got a job offer (not from Skyking), took it and left after only several weeks. For your information T and C aviation is a mix of many nationalalities, but be warned that the present government has quite a few T and C nationals at flight schools in the USA. It will only be a matter of time when these students will start to be hired by the companies down there. Good luck.

outboundjetsetter
5th Apr 2005, 17:29
Hmmm Interesting that this government would do such a thing!!

Canadian Capt left here about 6ths mths ago.. A good company to work for, nice aircraft to fly ( 3'c's and 2 D's at present.)
pilot tube check your PM