PDA

View Full Version : What happened to JetMagic Pilots?

Riker
29th Mar 2005, 17:08
I once had the opportunity to fly on a JetMagic 135 from Cork to EDI and it was a great experience. The pilots were very impressive and quite personable and the service in general was great! Sadly, JetMagic folded and I am sure the pilots are now spread out. Any idea where some have gone or which airlines were picking them up? You can PM me if you like.

The Captain's name was Carpenter as I recall and his landing was among the smoothest I have ever experienced.... Best of luck to those JetMagic crews out there!

CAPTAINNIC
29th Mar 2005, 18:10
check your private mail and have a good time

LukeEGTE
29th Mar 2005, 18:58
Yes, I think you are right about the Captain's name as Captain Carpenter because he presented a DVD on the ERJ 135 which I have. He was very good at explaning the operation of the flights and systems of the aircraft making for a very interesting and unique program. I also wish the best of luck to Captain Carpenter and the rest of the JetMagic crews!

Regards,
Luke

abfgh
29th Mar 2005, 19:29
All got new jobs. BMI Regional, EUjet, easyJet, Ryanair,African Safari Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Silkair some went back to Australia while one returned to the States. Captain Carpenter is flying out of Kent.Most of us enjoyed Jetmagic and enjoyed the Irish hospitality.

bluepilot
29th Mar 2005, 19:39
yes capt carpenter know him well!! ex air UK / KLM, crossair jetmagic now EU Jet, a likeable rogue if ever i met one! typical bloody brown shirt tho !!! lol :D :D

PBD 1
29th Mar 2005, 19:44
I know captain nick too!I can tell everyone hes doing just fine!!!!

Riker
29th Mar 2005, 21:21
Great news about Captain Carpenter! I am glad to hear that most of the pilots found new opportunities. I hope that EU Jet does well and provides their crews with some stability after so many moves among airlines... Any idea on how well EU Jet is doing?

Akro
1st Apr 2005, 15:07
......and one went to Britannia/Thomsonfly. ;)

(hope you are all doing well out there!)