PDA

View Full Version : New "VOR"--Breast Fixation ?

Krystal n chips
28th Mar 2005, 10:27
Found this in yesterday's ST !. Seems a nice new "VOR" is to be constructed --which should add a whole new dimension to certain aviation terms :p --and all in the name of art of course ! :ok: This assumes that some of those on this site prefer Ladies to be "well proportioned" by the way.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-1543249,00.html

Jerricho
28th Mar 2005, 10:37
Registration required me old china.

Oh well.............I was looking forward to seeing a VOR with a nice set of legs ;)

Krystal n chips
28th Mar 2005, 10:59
There you go again Jerricho--always so bdy pedantic ! ;) :p :ok:

GrahamK
28th Mar 2005, 11:09
Should certainly distract people that are flying into Newcastle anyway...

tobzalp
28th Mar 2005, 13:48
BREASTS

Jerricho
28th Mar 2005, 15:17
He said breast..........huhhhhhh, huhhhh.

pigboat
28th Mar 2005, 15:56
Jerrico, have ya cleared anybody direct this one (www.airnav.com/cgi-bin/navaid-info?id=CZI&type=VOR.DME&name=CRAZY+WOMAN) lately? ;)

Mostly Harmless
28th Mar 2005, 16:01
I have reported over Crazy Woman many times. After which I usually have Whiskey.

Jerricho
28th Mar 2005, 16:18
Actually, it's funny you ask that Pigboat.

Has a Seattle-bound Biz-jet flight planned that way just after Christmas. More than a little mirth in my voice when he was cleared direct "Crazy Woman".

Small things and small minds I guess :}

Maude Charlee
28th Mar 2005, 17:01
Blimey!

Hadn't realised Gateshead (or more correctly, Birtley) and the Angel of the North had now moved 15 miles south of Newcastle. Is there some tectonic plate activity we ought to know about?

Any jet aircraft (other than Her Majesty's Flying Club) operating 10 miles north of Newcastle are also a bit lost, as nothing except the odd Jetstream arrives or departs in that direction.

:8

tony draper
28th Mar 2005, 17:12
One wonders where they will put the shrubbery.
:rolleyes:

Paranoid Parrot
28th Mar 2005, 21:27
Ni! Ni! :p (15 characters+). There you go, happy now?

tony draper
29th Mar 2005, 16:34
The full story has just been on local news here , apparently the giant reclining bint in the nip will only be built if the mining company get permission to destroy another few thousand acres strip mining, that whole area has been scragged then re-enstated,it looks like a fecking green desert, don't think the buggas have ever heard of trees, there idea of landscaping and returning the land to nature is to bulldoze it flat and chuck grass seed about.
**** em.:suspect: