PDA

View Full Version : So at what direction would you aim your meister cannon

Capn Notarious
27th Mar 2005, 23:08
We have things around us. That annoy. What is top of your EXTERMINATE list. These must be genuine irritants and not personal grudges

Secret Squire
27th Mar 2005, 23:19
People who crack their knuckles/elbows/necks/other bodily parts

:yuk:

Jerricho
28th Mar 2005, 00:28
BMW drivers :E :E

BlueDiamond
28th Mar 2005, 01:44
* People who refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions, thoughts, feelings etc. and blame everybody else for everything.

* Control freaks and those who like to manipulate others.

HandspringGuy
28th Mar 2005, 01:53
People who don't know what hand-brakes are for and sit at traffic lights with their foot on the brake :* with their brake lights blinding me!

dudduddud
28th Mar 2005, 02:49
There are some tallish trees abeam short final on a runway I use often that I should like to do away with.

Loose rivets
28th Mar 2005, 03:16
People who spit…closely followed by them’s that leave their mess behind them.

The spitters should be put into the village stocks and their mouths and nostrils filled with quick drying polly-filler…and then have nasty things done to them.

The litter louts should be made to read Rupert annuals, until they learn what the English countryside used to look like.

Gainesy
28th Mar 2005, 05:09
That feckin insomniac pheasant.

skydriller
28th Mar 2005, 06:04
..Anyone who parks on the pavement...

The curb in our village is between 6 and 10 inches high, and there is plenty of room on the street, yet still people drive up on the pavement - Why do it??:mad:

silly walks
28th Mar 2005, 06:13
People who have their fog lights/ full beams on when there is no need:mad: :mad: :mad:

gatfield
28th Mar 2005, 08:25
I'd love to blow up commercial radio staions that have those stupid breakfast shows. You know the ones where they are trying so hard to come up with something funny but never do. And to make up for their pathetic attempts the dj's have to laugh sooo loud and over the top. Its so embarrasing. When will they just shut up and play some music.

1DC
28th Mar 2005, 08:41
People who make a noise when eating their food...

CNN et al., who try to make a continuous news programme when a major story breaks.The repetition, and apparant inability of highly paid anchor newsreaders to think of sensible questions to ask people who saw or were involved in the incident.

The SSK
28th Mar 2005, 11:00
People who drive to the front of traffic queues and then try and push their way in

People who use their mobile in their car. Especially if they are behind me in a slow-moving traffic jam

About 93 other things concerning mobile phones. I'll go away and make a list

Tonic Please
28th Mar 2005, 11:08
People who press the stop button at crossings when the traffic is light and they could quite easily walk across when it's logically clear instead of making me stop for 30 seconds whilst they trot on their merry way.

Adverts interupting films on ITV.

Adverts interupting films on Sky 1.

Adverts interupting things on every channel.

Adverts.

Secret Squire
28th Mar 2005, 11:09
On that -

15 min adverts breaks every 3 minutes on the very rare occasion there is something worth watching on channel 5 :mad:

cyclicmicky
28th Mar 2005, 11:09
People on Horses riding two abreast up narrow roads, who when you slow down and squeeze past haven't even got the courtesy to acknowledge your courtesy to them!!
Ignorant buggahs!!
Gnash gnash etc
:mad: :mad:

Jerricho
28th Mar 2005, 12:01
Tonic, I have one word for you - TIVO ;) ;)

Tonic Please
28th Mar 2005, 12:12
TIVO? Gonne have to expand that Jerricho

Jerricho
28th Mar 2005, 12:16
Tonic - it's a system that allows you to record live tv, play it back at your leisure, skip the ads etc. You can have a look at it here (http://www.uk.tivo.com/0.0.asp) :ok:

(This is not a gratitutious opportunity for an advertisment, as I don't work for TIVO or any of it's affiliates. Other systems are available. Please enjoy responsibly :E)

Tonic Please
28th Mar 2005, 12:20
Ahh, like a breath of fresh air ;)

Anyway, who said I dont like adverts :}

noisy
28th Mar 2005, 12:24
The people who smashed the window of the local Red Cross shop.

Oh and the people who keep smashing up the phonebox in our street.

Graffitti that I don't like. (Graffitti does have it's place - just not everywhere. I think there should be proper Graffitti art galleries.)

People on two stroke scooters.

Jerricho
28th Mar 2005, 12:25
Actually, you've reminded me Tonic.

I would like to shoot the bastards that put adverts/etc on DVD's and make it so I can't skip the bloody things. Up yours you *&&#@%$&s

Tonic Please
28th Mar 2005, 12:28
Thats funny because only last night was I shouting at the computer/DVD to skip so I could watch the :mad: film!

And noisy, i find swerving bikes of any stroke irritaing.