PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Air Law - Oxford

timjimreed
27th Mar 2005, 17:44
Hi.

Anybody got the practice papers/past papers from Oxford that I could buy off them? I hear that their feedback papers are top notch?!?!

Thanks........

Spéir
27th Mar 2005, 22:36
Dear dear - 50 readers and not a single response - what a helpful bunch we are!! I have a bundle of several hundred Air Law questions sitting at the back of one of my Oxford files which you are most welcome to have. I have not yet done the Air Law exam so am not sure exactly how useful they are, or the Oxford brush up course so not sure if they distribute more questions at that. If you send me your address via PM I will run a copy of what I have - on condition that the work photocopier cooperates - and try to get it off to you later in the week - and no you don't need to pay me - share and share alike and all that philosophy!!:ok:

Out of curiosity - who are you doing groundschool with?

S:)

flighttime2.0
28th Mar 2005, 11:44
Get your hands on a copy of bristols airlaw feedback its 100% spot on .. flighttime

sheii
29th Mar 2005, 02:46
hi ....You are probably better of buying the new oxford airlaw bk ..they have transfered all the fedback questions into it as end of chapter exercises...so , all the questions are under the relevant chapters...:ok:

timjimreed
30th Mar 2005, 09:08
is the new Oxford book available yet?

just spoke to Transair and they reckoned it wasn't available till early May.

sheii
30th Mar 2005, 16:45
They stopped doing there notes in a file and introduced a bk instead..Its been a while now so dont know why transair say its out in may...maybe a 2nd edition or something...but the notes are def in bk form at present...why not call oat and buy direct from them?..

helicopter-redeye
31st Mar 2005, 19:11
The OATS exam CD from T'air is worth getting too.

h-r