PDA

View Full Version : flight instructor opportunity

roy18
26th Mar 2005, 06:58
HELLOW GUY'S ;

I AM THINKING TO GO WORK AS FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR FOR A WHILE , JUST TO BUILD SOME HOURS AND HAVE FUN . BUT I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA HOW AND WHERE TO START .

I AM LOOKING FOR AN ACADEMY OR " CLUB " TO LEARN FOR MY OWN CFI AND BE HIRED IMMEDIATELLY THERE . I DONT THINK ITS EASY TO FINED , BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE TO TRY . I HAVE CPL/IR ME LAND CAA WITH 245 HOURS .

READY TO MAKE ANY CONVERSIONS .

IF ANY ONE GOT AN IDEA ABOUT THAT PLEASE REPLY .

.................... THANK YOU ALL ....................

Captain Ratpup
28th Mar 2005, 08:24
Shalom,

Your best bet may well be trying to instruct in the USA as there are plenty of schools who will bend the immigration rules and visa requirements.

There are jobs to be found in the UK but most of these clubs and schools normally only recruit people who have trained with them beforehand.

Ratpup

P.S. Don't write in CAPITALS as it is considered rude.

roy18
29th Mar 2005, 07:39
thak you captain ratpup , and sorry about the writing in capitals .

spitfire747
29th Mar 2005, 09:07
Roy18

You could try having a look through or posting this on the flight instructors and examiners forum, you might get a better response. I instruct part time at the moment and love it, you get a lot of satisfaction giving something back to the industry and seeing someone who has never flown an aeroplane, who lacks self confidence actually fly an aeroplane and the development from this to a full private pilot is immense.

With FAA licences you can add an instructor qualification in the USA and opportunity to teach is good.
In the UK you will need JAA CPL licence to add a FI(R) qualification to. If you have a JAA CPL this takes about 6 weeks, weather dependent of course and costs approx 6000GBP. Many schools and clubs in the UK offer instructor courses at about the same price.

Good Luck
Spitty

roy18
30th Mar 2005, 17:04
Dear Mr. spitfire747 :

Thank you alot about your reply , I appreciate that and will try your idea .

Roy18