PDA

View Full Version : The Best Bond Girl

Rich Lee
26th Mar 2005, 01:39
Not that it matters what others may opine, and certainly not with intent to Kagg, but Michelle Yoeh is without doubt the definitive Bond Girl.

Jerricho
26th Mar 2005, 01:59
No contest:

Pussy Galore :) :E

B Fraser
26th Mar 2005, 07:20
Ms Honor Blackman....... thinking man's crumpet

Was Joanna Lumley not a Bond girl ???????

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr :E

Nereus
26th Mar 2005, 07:33
Is this limited to the actual Bond "girlie's" or do the "bad women" get a look in too....either way, the two from Goldeneye.

acbus1
26th Mar 2005, 07:33
I be honest and say that Bond Films and Bond girls are not what they could be IMHO.

However......

The best and closest to what I'd prefer to see more of was Halle Berry just after she emerged from the sea in that orangy coloured bikini. OMG, how fit is she?

Then they had her leather clad and strapped down to a table (to be lasered into two halves, but I had other, less wasteful imaginings :E).

Then the scene of the remote hut, voice from within,"Oh James, it's a perfect fit". :E

Which reminds me, they gave her some decent one-liners as well, instead of the usual "helpless female totally bessotted by the pillock" [email protected]

Wingswinger
26th Mar 2005, 07:44
Ursula Andress emerging from the sea in "Dr No". I think she provoked one's early puberty.

henry crun
26th Mar 2005, 08:00
It is obvious that Wingswinger is the only one here so far with any taste. :E

LordGrumpy
26th Mar 2005, 08:31
Yes and the attractive actress playing the cello, lovely instrument bet she plays well!

terryJones
26th Mar 2005, 10:34
Let's be honest here, even the late Les Dawson in drag would be preferable to that ugly moo, Grace Jones. I hope that's not her real name...

acbus1
26th Mar 2005, 10:39
Yes and the attractive actress playing the cello........
I find it singularly unappealing to watch a woman scratching away at a brown object between her legs.

cyclicmicky
26th Mar 2005, 11:30
Am I correct in thinking Bond married the lovely Diana Rigg in one of the films, only to have her shot by Blofeld??

:{

PerArdua
26th Mar 2005, 11:47
Miriam D'Abo was the cello player. She presented the Bond Girls on ITV last year and has still got 'IT'.

quote:
I find it singularly unappealing to watch a woman scratching away at a brown object between her legs.

acbus1 don't know til you've tried it!!!

HandspringGuy
26th Mar 2005, 12:55
Gosh, so many lovely women to choose from:

Jane Seymour in Live and Let Die probably my favourite (Grrr)
Watched License to Kill last night and never noticed first time round how sexy Carey Lowel was as Miss Bouvier. Must be an age thing. Give me any of them though appart from Halle bloody Berry or Michelle Yeoh.
Bond Girls are Bond Girls - lets not get PC and give them gadgets and guns :uhoh:

VFE
26th Mar 2005, 13:05
That's right Handspring - they should be useless and good for one thing and one thing only....... like 'Goodnight' was. :)

VFE.

Ozzy
26th Mar 2005, 13:15
One of my faves was Carole Bouquet who played the Havelock daughter in For Your Eyes Only:E

Ozzy

keyboard flier
30th Mar 2005, 11:39
Maud Adams - in both octopussy and man with the golden gun.

tony draper
30th Mar 2005, 11:46
Keep all them young bints gimee the original Miss Moneypenny.
:rolleyes:

Richard Taylor
30th Mar 2005, 11:47
Amazed no mention yet of the one who many regarded as the best-looking Bond Gal of them all...

Barbara Bach (The Spy Who Loved Me)

Agent XXX!!

(OK,dodgy Russkie accent,even so...)

:E

topcat450
30th Mar 2005, 11:52
Lynn Holly-Johnson who played Bibi Dahl in For Your Eyes Only was the right era for me, mind you, I 'would' with a lot of them. (but definately not with Jacobar Brink)

ORAC
30th Mar 2005, 11:53
Caroline Cossey Tomcat? :E

BillHicksRules
30th Mar 2005, 12:54
Dear all,

In no particular order

Rosamund Pike for Die Another Day
Izabella Scorupco from GoldenEye
Tania Mallet (no relation to Timmy I hope) from Goldfinger

Cheers

BHR

Lance Murdoch
30th Mar 2005, 16:07
Barbara Bach gets my vote:O
The Havelock daughter was also stunning!

Speedpig
30th Mar 2005, 16:34
I had the pleasure of meeting "Golden Girl" Shirley Eaton (the nude in Man withe the golden gun) recently.
Got called to speak to this female pax asking for an upgrade.
She had been asked why she thought she should have been upgraded and replied "because I'm famous darling" Unfortunately, I'm the only one old enough to remember.
She was very gracious in defeat but chuffed that I knew who she was despite my confession that I didn't recognise her face.

Ozzy
30th Mar 2005, 16:37
She hasn't aged (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800014102&cf=pg&photoid=455852&intl=us) that well Speedpig.

Ozzy

SmilingKnifed
30th Mar 2005, 17:27
BHR, spot on!

It has to be the thoroughly edible Rosamund Pike:\

chiglet
30th Mar 2005, 17:45
sp,
She was the nude [painted gold] in "Goldfinger" aktewally
watp,iktch

Capt.KAOS
30th Mar 2005, 20:25
Diana Rigg. Too bad she suffered the worst James Bond of them all.

Still love that theme "We have all the time in the world".

Rollingthunder
30th Mar 2005, 20:35
Yes, one of Louis Armstrong's best efforts. Not bad for a guy who couldn't really sing worth a damn.

Always liked that babe in the black helicopter who got shot down by a missle from the Lotus Submarine type thingy.

TinBasher
31st Mar 2005, 01:28
Babe in black helicopter shot down by Roger Moore in a Lotus Esprit was Caroline Munro,

Blacksheep
31st Mar 2005, 05:14
Lotte Lenya (From Russia With Love) was one load of woman.

Here's an interesting picture. tony draper meets Lois Maxwell (http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/mi6-officials/lois-maxwell.php?id=005), his ideal woman. The only time he's ever been stuck for words, one believes...?

ORAC
31st Mar 2005, 05:22
Blacksheep, tried your link and got:

"You do not have permission to access the requested file(s) on this server. Your IP address has been logged for security reasons."

:confused: :sad:

Blacksheep
31st Mar 2005, 08:43
Really? Even Net Nanny is unfazed by that innocuous website. Here's the picture:

http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/images/mi6-officials/lois-maxwell/lm005.jpg

That's odd too. It doesn't come up on my PC until you right click and choose "show picture"

Oh well, whatever...

tony draper
31st Mar 2005, 08:46
Hmmmm, the lady is a tad skinnier than one remembers, one would have to feed her up a bit.
:cool:

FliegerTiger
31st Mar 2005, 14:30
Drax's helicopter pilot from "Moonraker"....

Also girl in Venetian "glass-factory-cum-secret-nerve-gas-laboratory" reception, also in Moonraker.... "Please...go anywhere you wish....":=

Sailor Vee
31st Mar 2005, 17:53
Have to agree with Richard Taylor, Barbara Bach deffo does it for me, pity she got involved with the ugly Beatle.:mad:

JB007
31st Mar 2005, 19:20
I am so happy i'm not the only 007 nut who can quote from all the films!!! Very relieved....

Carey Lowell (Mrs Richard Gere) is my fave...

tony draper
31st Mar 2005, 19:49
Hmmm,according to his biography, James Bond was born in Wattenscheid in the year 1920, only thing all these ladies would be doing for him now is bringing him his warm milk.
:rolleyes: