PDA

View Full Version : Bristol.GS integrity?

icepilot
25th Mar 2005, 14:55
I´m currently on Phase 2 at Oxford, my JAA exams are coming up and last week I have been studying the Bristol.GS question bank.

The Bristol bank came in very good use in Phase 1, most of the Bristol questions turned up and I got 95% average.

However, there are many questions that differ in which answer is the correct one. Bristol says one thing, other feedback (Spain, Italy) says the other, and the Oxford feedback gives yet another answer as the correct one?

Obviously the CAA take the questions, read them over and correct them (hopefully!), but do you have any idea on which question bank you should trust?

I currently have big faith in Bristol because of my experience from Phase 1 but any comments would be appriciated.

Please note that these questions that concern me are a very small amount of the feedback available, but they are still there.

:ok:

mad_jock
25th Mar 2005, 15:43
Your on plums with that one. Unless its all changed in the last 2 years

There are numerus questions which there are different opinions about what the answer maybe. There are quite a few questions which all the answers are wrong.

Go with gut instinct. And if one answer feels right, stick with it.

Its a bugger when a question is open ended with a few correct answers depending on which way you read it or think.

MJ

Nereus
25th Mar 2005, 16:25
Did the GS with Bristol, had access to OAT questions too. Similar performance to you on P1 managed to improve it for P2.

I went with the answers given at Bristol. No regrets.