PDA

View Full Version : Smudge's Funeral

rudekid
24th Mar 2005, 19:13
Ladies and Gents

The funeral of Flt Lt A P 'Smudger' Smith will take place at St Katherines Church, Loversall, Doncaster at 1100hrs on 5 Apr 05, immediately follwed by a burial, then a wake at the Fox and Hounds in Wadworth.

All service personnel attending are to wear No 1 Service dress with medals. All Officers and WOs are to wear a black armband.
The family have requested family flowers and service wreaths only.

Any donations from mourners, in lieu of flowers, to St katherine's Church, via Pindar & Sons Funeral Directors, 19 Thorne Road, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6QL. Alternatively, donations in lieu can be made to the RAF Benevolent Fund.

This should be in SROs very soon if not already, but concerned with Easter happening, that not everyone will see the information. I will post more info as and when I receive it

Please feel free to contact me via PM if you require any additional information.

Bring out the chicken suit, the boys gonna need a big send off!

Moderators,

Could we please have this as a sticky until 6 April?

Thanks

RK

mary_hinge
24th Mar 2005, 21:14
Just to keep at the top before the sticky.

RIP

MH

SmilingKnifed
24th Mar 2005, 23:17
Very sorry that I can't make it. I'll be having a few over here in memory of a truly top bloke.

Will a leprechaun outfit do for dress?

Brian Dixon
25th Mar 2005, 13:35
Just moving this back to the top

mystic_meg
30th Mar 2005, 18:19
...why the details for Gary Nic's funeral were removed?

Mods????:sad:

PPRuNe Radar
30th Mar 2005, 21:07
why the details for Gary Nic's funeral were removed?

Removed at the request of the family.

Those with a legitimate interest can probably get details through the usual mil grapevines.